Windows 10: Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10

Discus and support Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; .i have downloaded many games but they RE NOT RUNNING...Ikindly eslove my problem as soon as possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SachinYadav3, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10

.i have downloaded many games but they RE NOT RUNNING...Ikindly eslove my problem as soon as possible

:)

SachinYadav3, Nov 22, 2018

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 22, 2018
  3. datius Win User
    updating window10 on microsoft lumia640

hi, my phone use window8 but i really like window10. how can i update window10 on my phone?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

datius, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10

Window10 update

Hi there,

recently I ran into some problem with window10 regular updating. No more window10 update has been found ever since window10 version1607 KB3200970 back in Nov. Only window defender can keep updating as usual. Is that normal ?

thank you

starbuckfan, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10

1. Microsoft games are not runing in my laptop after updating window10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft games are

2. service not runing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    service not runing: so when i try to run autodesk licensing service i get this error i cant run the app i tried to uninstall it and now the app not installing what should i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-not-runing/8102c37e-7506-4a31-882c-5cbbc4768402
  3. service not runing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    service not runing: so when i try to run autodesk licensing service i get this error i cant run the app i tried to uninstall it and now the app not installing what should i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-not-runing/8102c37e-7506-4a31-882c-5cbbc4768402
  4. Regarding Window10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding Window10 updates: The updates were automatically installed and I was asked to restart my PC which I did. It took nearly 3 hours to complete and now my PC is become very slow, I don't know the reason.There is ample space in computer hard disk of 1TBPlease help and adviseThanksFrancis...
  5. Window10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window10 Update: I just updated my windows 10 and have lost the start-up button on the taskbar. It doesn't work now and it doesn't show tiles of programs. I had to uninstall the updates to get my start button to work again. Very frustrating! Beware when update windows that may happen. Not...
  6. Runes in status?

Runes in status?: I would like to have 3 specific runes in the profile status of a non-Microsoft app, how do I get that? ᛚᛗ I copied these runes from Wikipedia, but the third one is not available on wikipedia. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/runen-im-status
  7. window10

window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  8. window10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window10 update: 내 프로그램은 직렬 및 USB 포트를 확인해야하지만 Windows 10은 불가능합니다. 우리 프로그램은 Windows 10의 하위 버전에서 작동하지만 특정 업데이트는 작동하지 않습니다. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-update/d4bb8815-a790-43df-9051-4e3601958290
  9. how to download in laptop window10

how to download in laptop window10: in this system download is taking place in mobile how to change it to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-download-in-laptop-window10/31150271-985c-400a-b8c3-bd58d97d0573
  10. program is not runing

program is not runing: why photoshope 7 is not run in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/program-is-not-runing/415efac3-f8a8-4a89-8401-85064daea9d2