Windows 10: Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't find the Games folder, even after I have unchecked the Hidden files box. I can't play Gears of War 4 folder for instance. No path, unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WyattPendleton, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10

I can't find the Games folder, even after I have unchecked the Hidden files box. I can't play Gears of War 4 folder for instance. No path, unable to locate. Help!

:)

WyattPendleton, Dec 22, 2018
  2. silkstone Win User

Disappearing folder

I've encountered a strange problem in windows 10 where I tried to delete a file in a folder, but ended up deleting the whole directory. It did so without the usual pop-up to confirm delete or say it was too big for the recycle bin. It was my Videos folder, so pretty big, but the disk allocation has also remained the same.

I've always had a problem with 'double icons' for the different user folders, including videos, and so I'm thinking it could have something to do with the whole thing, especially as now one of the two video folders has disappeared from the users folders.

The first thing i tried was 'Undo delete', but it just bought the folder back with non of the contents. Then, I went straight to Recuva, but it came up blank (there must have been over 50 videos in the folder)

I'm at a little bit of a loss as where to start looking for this disappeared folder and was hoping someone might have some suggestions?

Screenshots below:

Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10 upload_2017-4-1_22-11-14-png.png

silkstone, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10

1. Microsoft Games Folder Has Disappeared Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Games Folder

2. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download folder has disappeared: HiSo I was trying to back up my Downloads folder to Onedrive and I can across the post below:"You cant add a folder to OneDrive Sync that is not in your OneDrive folder. In order to sync your Documents etc, windows moves these folders from...
  3. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download folder has disappeared: HiSo I was trying to back up my Downloads folder to Onedrive and I can across the post below:"You cant add a folder to OneDrive Sync that is not in your OneDrive folder. In order to sync your Documents etc, windows moves these folders from...
  4. Download folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Saved Games Folder Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved Games Folder Disappeared: I clicked location under properties, and moved it, and the Saved Games folder disappeared from all drives. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-games-folder-disappeared/46430ebf-2812-466b-8610-4d6b5430c069
  6. A OneDrive Folder has disappeared

A OneDrive Folder has disappeared: I'm experiencing a problem where one folder in my OneDrive has totally disappeared, I can look it up and I can see it one time empty without any recent activity in the history and another time when I sign in again I cannot see it! can you please advise to whom I need to...
  7. A OneDrive Folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A OneDrive Folder has disappeared: I'm experiencing a problem where one folder in my OneDrive has totally disappeared, I can look it up and I can see it one time empty without any recent activity in the history and another time when I sign in again I cannot see it! can you please advise to whom I need to...
  8. A OneDrive Folder has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Photos Folder Has Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos Folder Has Disappeared: Hello. I had a folder in Pictures where I stored art that I had scanned into my computer for coloring and sharing. Earlier I went to grab an image from the folder and I discovered it was GONE. No where to be found. The entire folder. I searched for it. Nothing. I searched...
  10. downloads folder has disappeared

downloads folder has disappeared: how to get it back? i need very basic instructions. the instructions i found includ find c/user/my name and i don't know how to find that! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-folder-has-disappeared/780a894b-cfb2-4cba-a24a-4345efe38f8a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft game disappeared