Windows 10: Microsoft games in 2004 update

Discus and support Microsoft games in 2004 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Upon installing the latest update my games I loved disappeared never to see the light again. Unless you know how to allow me to open en-US. That file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Big John3, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Big John3 Win User

Microsoft games in 2004 update

Upon installing the latest update my games I loved disappeared never to see the light again. Unless you know how to allow me to open en-US. That file made me install Explorer 11 and still I was unable to find the games like they once were.

:)

Big John3, Aug 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 9, 2020
  3. microsoft games

Hi Patti,

Interruption during the update is one of the common reasons why you are having this problem. To help you resolve this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click Start and search appwiz.cpl then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Clear the check-mark before Games.
    • Click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Turn the feature back on by placing a check-mark before Games.
    • Restart the computer again.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft games in 2004 update

Change of message on Windows Update as regards 2004

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

Microsoft apparently has now decided to block force installs.

OldNavyGuy, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft games in 2004 update

1. Microsoft games in 2004 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft games 2004

2. RTX not working in game Control after update 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX not working in game Control after update 2004: Hello, After updating to version 2004 I can't use my RTX settings anymore in Control I have a Gforce 2060RTX super. Everything worked fine in version 1906. I have the lastest NvidiaDrivers 451.67 Is there something I can do to fix this? Please...it looked so great in RTX...
  3. Microsoft 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 2004 update: Whilst I can accept that releasing the update slowly just in case some computers are not compatible, I cant understand why they cant update their own Microsoft Surface computers?...
  4. Update 2004 but also not 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update 2004 but also not 2004.: So I had to redo my PC since I was intelligent enough to format the wrong drive when installing POP! Os, it installed 2004 right away, but, here is the thing, it is missing literally every Feature and change done in 2004, I obviously got the newest AMD driver, 20.5.1, No GPU...
  5. Update 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update 2004: I'm unable to set sharing public folder following the recent update - some advice please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-2004/9216005c-383c-4877-94bb-cd9286624fd2
  6. 2004 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2004 Update: Is this update stable? There are threads open discussing the pros and cons of the 2004 update. Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 Some are receiving it, some are not yet. Take a look...
  7. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming: Hi guys! I made a mistake by updating my computer to the latest windows version. Unfortunately there must be some drivers conflicting or something forcing my PC to freeze whilst playing videogames. This literally only happens whilst playing games. I've tried; DDU...
  8. Microsoft Windows Update version 2004

Microsoft Windows Update version 2004: I recently updated my Windows to version 2004. I had Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. When I update to version 2004, it automatically got updated to office 365. But I havent subscribed and it shows product activated. But my entire layout has changed and new options...
  9. Update 2004

Update 2004: On the 1st June I attempted to download and install the 2004 update. All went well until the laptop restarted and then it froze, attempted to shut down and restart... nothing so I rolled back to a previous date using an app Rollback RX. this worked ok but now on restarting I...
  10. Microsoft updates and games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft updates and games: Hi For 3days now i have been trying to update two laptops keep getting error message unable to connect to the update service. Also have carried out a reset on Lenovo laptop and unable to instal any games from the store,a.part from Microsoft solitaire collection, this plays ok...