Windows 10: microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

Discus and support microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot link to facebook with my d/l Microsoft games. Password and email are correct. Windows seems to be stopping me - any help out there?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EquippedSiren91, Nov 5, 2018.

1. microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

I cannot link to facebook with my d/l Microsoft games. Password and email are correct. Windows seems to be stopping me - any help out there?

:)

EquippedSiren91, Nov 5, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 6, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 6, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook [​IMG]

tamo, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

1. microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook - Similar Threads - microsoft games pro

2. Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress: I just bought Fairway Solitaire on Microsoft for $1.99. I don't know how to access this game to Facebook so that I won't lose my progress. I have it on my tablet for free but I want to play it sometimes on my PC. How can I get the progress on my tablet to go to my PC?...
  3. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  4. My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.: When I upgraded for free from windows 8 to windows 10 I got a digital license on my microsoft account but somehow I've deleted it when browsing through my account. At the time I contacted the support and was told that once I reinstalled Windows 10 I'd get my license back in...
  5. facebook game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facebook game: facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-game/d5637d49-d338-46a6-a2ca-e35dbf1beb46
  6. purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad: Hi I installed windows 10 pro on a new pc and then to activate it I purchased win 10 pro thru the all setting activation link to the Microsoft store. I was charged and when I go online to my Microsoft account it shows that I paid for it. There is a link on my order details...
  7. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login: When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message: [ATTACH] I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my Surface and via the app and browser on my IOS devices and it all works OK. Nowhere does there seem to be any way there of...
  8. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  9. Gaming on FaceBook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming on FaceBook: My Face Book games are not running properly since update. Anyone else having the same problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/gaming-on-facebook/42130c41-d01a-4e22-abd5-d4d20b9d55bd
  10. Windows 10. Possibly to create a Bookmars link to LOGOUT facebook ??

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10. Possibly to create a Bookmars link to LOGOUT facebook ??: My question it's............ i use facebook....... my parents also uses facebook on same pc *Smile When i back on my pc after my parents i open facebook and i found the session open by my father, mother or brothers....... at this point it's possibly to make a Bookmarks for...