Windows 10: Microsoft games keeps crashing

Discus and support Microsoft games keeps crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have a big problem. I just bought sea of thieves and forza 4 for my pc. When playing the games they crash like if in pressing alt f4 no error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gian2097, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Gian2097 Win User

Microsoft games keeps crashing

Hi I have a big problem. I just bought sea of thieves and forza 4 for my pc. When playing the games they crash like if in pressing alt f4 no error code appears. No nothing.

I checked for any updates of my pc components and they were all good as windows updates. Tried to lowering graphics resolution etc the same.

The same problem is happening also to a friend. We have differents pc specs.

Thank you for your help

:)

Gian2097, Apr 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 6, 2019
  4. reed1e Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?)

Following posted advice I ran the Windows Store Apps trouble shooter and reset the app four times but each time the app continues to crash. The next step 'Detecting additional problems' initially listed 'hanging or crashing apps' as 'could not be fixed'.
    Two times ago it reported 'fixed' and the last time 'Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem'; 'Give feedback on this problem', hence this report.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro, v1809, OS build 17763.379, 64 bit

reed1e, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft games keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Microsoft games keeps

2. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: Hello. My games keep crashing after 5-30 minutes of gameplay. And it happens to all my games. There is no warning sign of the game about to crash. The game will just disappear. And maybe once a week it will give me a BSOD. The BSOD disappears too quick for me to see the error...
  3. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing: Hello. My games keep crashing after 5-30 minutes of gameplay. And it happens to all my games. There is no warning sign of the game about to crash. The game will just disappear. And maybe once a week it will give me a BSOD. The BSOD disappears too quick for me to see the error...
  4. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: Most games I try playing crash after 5-10 minutes. I started having issues a couple months ago after I upgraded my PC but they went away after fixing corrupt files. It started happening again a couple weeks ago but stopped after reinstalling windows. Now it's happening again...
  5. Games keep crashing

Games keep crashing: Most games I try playing crash after 5-10 minutes. I started having issues a couple months ago after I upgraded my PC but they went away after fixing corrupt files. It started happening again a couple weeks ago but stopped after reinstalling windows. Now it's happening again...
  6. Solitaire game keeps crashing

Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Keeps Crashing: Not sure if this is the right spot but I'm running out of options So, to begin my breaker tripped in my room and my computer wouldn't boot after that. After Troubleshooting I found it to be an SSD that had nothing to do with Boot. Removed it other SSD still didn't want to...
  8. games keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games keep crashing: Story: laptop crashes at minor games after playing them for an X amount of minutes. PC has been sent to repair before which only helped for a few months without the replacement of parts. The error then returned which has been unsolved. When i looked into reliability...
  9. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...
  10. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Keeps Crashing: I am trying to play Halo CE and it keeps crashing. I have ddu'd and reinstalled display and chipset drivers. Here are some Error reports. Access violation in ntdll.dll EXCEPTION INFORMATION Code: 0xc0000005 Address: 0x77E0C5D4 Flags: 0 MODULE INFORMATION Name:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire keeps crashing