Windows 10: Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized

Discus and support Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a "premium" subscription to Microsoft Games in January. Before the end of that month it started asking me to purchase again to avoid the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllanPage, Mar 4, 2021.

1. AllanPage Win User

Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized

I purchased a "premium" subscription to Microsoft Games in January. Before the end of that month it started asking me to purchase again to avoid the constant ads.

Every thread I have found on this topic offered suggestions to fix - none of them worked. Every thread I've found has also been locked.

This is an ongoing problem from Microsoft. I've found the same complaint dating back at least 4 years. Why is it never fixed and why do none of the suggestions work? I think I'm owed a refund.

:)

AllanPage, Mar 4, 2021

2. Premium Edition of Microsoft Games

I want to UNinstall the Premium Edition of Microsoft Games. It was a mistake.

KayeFisher1, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium edition

I purchased the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition a few months ago and it worked fine. Since my computer was automatically updated recently, I no longer have easy access to the Premium Edition but rather have to type and search for it
    each time I want to use the program. I used to be able to click on an icon in the lower left side of the screen. When I did that a screen appeared with a number of programs displayed in the upper right quarter of the screen and a list of all programs would
    appear on the left side of the screen. Since the "update" only the list on the left side is displayed.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

FredericConway, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized

premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized

1. Microsoft Games Premium Edition not recognized - Similar Threads - Microsoft Games Premium

2. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium: For about a week, I have been unable to load the Word games. I have reset, and uninstalled, to no avail. The last time I tried to install it, the game was not premium and it started me at level 1. This is the 2nd time there has been a problem with the game's not loading....
  4. premium edition microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    premium edition microsoft jigsaw: My jigsaw game will not sign in for over a week. In frustration I uninstalled it, no doubt losing over a million points and all the downloaded jigsaws. now I cannot reinstall because it says I already own it, please help...
  5. Premium Edition of Microsoft Games

Premium Edition of Microsoft Games: I want to UNinstall the Premium Edition of Microsoft Games. It was a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-of-microsoft-games/1dbd700f-49b2-4881-bd01-72a624729f21
  6. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  7. Premium Edition Sudoku

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Premium Edition Sudoku: Hi How do I upgrade Sudoku to Premium Edition to remove the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-sudoku/97dc419a-68f8-4e4c-8ed1-a7ae43ead4df
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition

Microsoft Solitaire Collectiom Premium Edition: It's been more than a month now and Microsoft Solitaire Collection still won't let me sign in. I am paying for the premium version. I have attempted any and all updates/troubleshooters and fix's for this problem. All with no success. I am running a PC with Windows 10 Pro 64...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I paid the annual fee for the Premium Edition of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but suddenly this past week it stopped working. Who do you contact to get this restored to eliminate ads. I also have the premium edition for Ultimate Word Games and it works as it should...
  10. Premium Edition Cancellation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Edition Cancellation: How do I cancel recurring payment for the Premium Edition of Microsoft Jigsaw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-edition-cancellation/a8705e8f-3c24-41d8-a3a9-f3572ff547c9