Windows 10: Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken

Discus and support Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have premium subscriptions for a couple of the various Microsoft Games, such as Ultimate Word Games. Whenever I open the game, however, I am still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by riw777, Apr 30, 2020.

1. riw777 Win User

Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken

I have premium subscriptions for a couple of the various Microsoft Games, such as Ultimate Word Games. Whenever I open the game, however, I am still seeing ads, and I am not receiving the double bonus points. From what I can see of the Facebook page the "support" button redirects to, a lot of people are having this same problem.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Can someone get in touch with someone at MSFT that can do something about this widespread problem to have it fixed?

Who at MSFT decided it was a brilliant idea to have support requests redirect to a FACEBOOK PAGE???? Not everyone in the world has, or wants, a Facebook account.

/r

:)

riw777, Apr 30, 2020

2. Scanned files appear on server

Hi,

I realize that scanned files do not appear on the client computer instantly even though they appear on the server. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer the question to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the server PC and this computer on a Domain Network?

If the computer is part of a Domain Network, then suggest you to post this question in the TechNet Forum

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 30, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Microsoft ultimate word games broken

A number of folks have reported that Premium Accounts on
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games have lost their Premium status.
    Attempts to get it back have failed.
    These include resetting the app , uninstalling by way of Windows and Revo and reinstalling.
    Also image restoration .

Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken [​IMG]

Going to support just takes you to their facebook page

thomaseg1, Apr 30, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Games Servers Appear Broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Games Servers

2. microsoft game is not sycn by server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft game is not sycn by server: Asphalt9_w10_x64_rtl.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_3.9.9.2_x64__h6adky7gbf63m\Asphalt9_w10_x64_rtl.exe Creation Time: 2/9/2023 8:17:39 AM Problem: Stopped responding and was closed Status: Report sent Problem...
  3. microsoft game is not sycn by server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft game is not sycn by server: Asphalt9_w10_x64_rtl.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_3.9.9.2_x64__h6adky7gbf63m\Asphalt9_w10_x64_rtl.exe Creation Time: 2/9/2023 8:17:39 AM Problem: Stopped responding and was closed Status: Report sent Problem...
  4. Windows 11 Spatial sound of Windows Sonic appears broken in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Spatial sound of Windows Sonic appears broken in games: Hello,On W10 - there are no issues with my soundcard+headphones and spatial sounds. All perfect.I've upgraded to W11 and using realtek soundcard.After upgrading, all spatial sounds behind my character whilst gaming became much could not be heard basically too soft. Also...
  5. Microsoft account BROKEN/Cannot connect to Microsoft servers/NOTHING WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account BROKEN/Cannot connect to Microsoft servers/NOTHING WORKING: Hello I am having huge problems with my Microsoft account. I cannot seem to connect to the Microsoft services despite being online obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be able to post here about itAnything that involves Microsoft isn't working. I can't connect to my Teams account....
  6. Microsoft account BROKEN/Cannot connect to Microsoft servers/NOTHING WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account BROKEN/Cannot connect to Microsoft servers/NOTHING WORKING: Hello I am having huge problems with my Microsoft account. I cannot seem to connect to the Microsoft services despite being online obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be able to post here about itAnything that involves Microsoft isn't working. I can't connect to my Teams account....
  7. Microsoft account BROKEN/Cannot connect to Microsoft servers/NOTHING WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My Microsoft appears to be completely broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft appears to be completely broken: Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox. -now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again -I thought...
  9. My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft appears to be compleatly broken: Please help me. I have several problems with Microsoft: -Because I couldn't play any installed game and couldn't install any games on Xbox I deinstalled Xbox. -now I can't install or start any game in the Microsoft store so I can't even install Xbox again -I thought...
  10. Microsoft ultimate word games broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games broken: A number of folks have reported that Premium Accounts on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games have lost their Premium status. Attempts to get it back have failed. These include resetting the app , uninstalling by way of Windows and Revo and reinstalling. [img] [img] [img]...