Windows 10: Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

Discus and support Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristinaStockton, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???

:)

ChristinaStockton, Jun 25, 2019

2. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Jun 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi,

These errors may be caused by loss of network connectivity, or if the online game service is unavailable. They may also be displayed when you try to save the game or the game files have become corrupted. An error with the code 107 means something is preventing
    the game from downloading so you need to check your internet connection, antivirus program and ensure the game is white-listed. Follow the steps below on how to resolve this:

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

• Click Start.
    • In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Right click Start.
    • Select Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is
    not blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

• Right click Start.
    • Select Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error 124/ 101_107/ goes away after doing this.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

To delete your scores in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you can reset them on the game itself.

To reset, follow the steps below:

• Open the game, and then sign in to your account.
    • Click Menu, and then select Game options.
    • Press the Reset Cumulative Score button.
    • Hit Continue.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

1. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft games Solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  6. Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Installing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: why can I not play solitaire on my computer? [Original Title: microsoft solitaire collection] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-microsoft-solitaire-collection/a7aabd84-1d5c-4cfd-b62d-67279efcaaea
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription problem.: I have an annual subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I paid on January 6, 2019 and everything has been working fine with no ads. Yesterday it started showing ads and said to not see them I need to subscribe. I have paid already and cannot find anyone to help. What...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...
  10. Solitaire Collection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Problem: Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on 2 separate PCs. Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next one. Screen shows but no cards. Can't do anything with the screen all appears frozen. Close down the app and reload then...