Windows 10: Microsoft Gaming Services Update

Discus and support Microsoft Gaming Services Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There seems to have been an update yesterday as all of my games by Microsoft will no longer run on my computer. I have tried all of the solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlienWars, Apr 5, 2022.

1. AlienWars Win User

Microsoft Gaming Services Update

There seems to have been an update yesterday as all of my games by Microsoft will no longer run on my computer. I have tried all of the solutions available but none of them have worked thus far. Every time I try to play a game that requires the Gaming Services it just open up that app in the store. This has been very frustrating, and I have wasted a lot of time on this to no avail. Please let me know if there are any new solutions besides waiting on another update to fix the one that they introduced.

:)

AlienWars, Apr 5, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Microsoft Gaming Services Update

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Gaming Services Update

1. Microsoft Gaming Services Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gaming Services

2. Can't update Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Gaming Services in Microsoft Store: When trying to update the Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store, so I can install a game, the button to start the update doesn't seem to work.The Gaming Services is in my library and other apps are able to update but Gaming Services and Minecraft are unable to.Pressing the...
  3. Can't update Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Gaming Services in Microsoft Store: When trying to update the Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store, so I can install a game, the button to start the update doesn't seem to work.The Gaming Services is in my library and other apps are able to update but Gaming Services and Minecraft are unable to.Pressing the...
  4. Microsoft Gaming Services Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Gaming Services Update: There seems to have been an update yesterday as all of my games by Microsoft will no longer run on my computer. I have tried all of the solutions available but none of them have worked thus far. Every time I try to play a game that requires the Gaming Services it just open up...
  5. Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.: Gaming services will not update in the Microsoft store. It has been like this for months. It causes an issue with the Xbox app on my laptop. I try updating it on the Microsoft store and through the Xbox app. But neither works. The Xbox app says it needs gaming services to...
  6. Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.: Gaming services will not update in the Microsoft store. It has been like this for months. It causes an issue with the Xbox app on my laptop. I try updating it on the Microsoft store and through the Xbox app. But neither works. The Xbox app says it needs gaming services to...
  7. Gaming services will not update in Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Gaming Services

Microsoft Gaming Services: Still broken in 2021?Gears 5 kicked me out whilst playing, when I click play now it takes me to the microsoft store to install Gaming services, which it also says is already installed...Tried using powershell to uninstall it. As well as a bunch of other stuff.Is microsofts...
  9. Gaming service is not updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming service is not updated: Q1 Hey i can't update my gaming service it say an error code 0x80070002O2 Is window 11 is released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-service-is-not-updated/b91901da-2840-4db8-9fdb-10588fa03795
  10. Microsoft Game services unavailble

Microsoft Game services unavailble: Hi, I am running into this issue where the xbox app and store will not work because the services are unavailable. I have also tried accessing the Windows store on my laptop and it has the same issue. I am running an active directory on my home network and I tried...