Windows 10: Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There’s something magical when inspiration hits: that moment when a great idea starts to form, where you finally solve a big problem, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/gara...arage-project/

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/jo...t/9n318r854rhh

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Old Windows Journal

Hi,

It is possible that Windows Journal was removed from certain versions of the Windows operating system due to corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in article on how you can install Windows Journal on
    versions of Windows from which it was removed.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Windows Journal - new app

Since the previous troubleshooting didn't worked, we suggest you to clear your Windows Store Cache. This can resolve your concern regarding Windows Journal. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S

• Type in "WSReset.exe" without the quotation.
    • Right-click WSReset.exe and then, click Run as Admin.
    After doing so, it will now clear the cache. You can also clear Windows Store Cache by clicking Run command provided on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10

Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10

1. Microsoft Garage introduces new ink-first Journal app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Garage introduces

2. Microsoft Journal Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Journal Issues: Hello! I keep getting this error message when I attempt to open my journal. I accessed it just this morning, and then since then I've tried to open it and continually gotten this message. Is there any way to resolve my journal or access it again? And will this continue to...
  3. Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen: I have a stylus pen that doesn't have bluetooth connectivity but does have a powered tip. When I attempt to write in Journal both tips of the pen simply move the page around instead of putting ink on the page. I can't find a way to contact the Microsoft Garage team and am...
  4. Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen

Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen: I have a stylus pen that doesn't have bluetooth connectivity but does have a powered tip. When I attempt to write in Journal both tips of the pen simply move the page around instead of putting ink on the page. I can't find a way to contact the Microsoft Garage team and am...
  5. How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format: Hello.As you may have heard or tried, Microsoft introduced a new Journal app that is one of the apps of the MS Garage project. I have tons of old journal files with .jnt format. Since this new Journal app is quite nice, I want to revise my old journal files with this new...
  6. How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format

How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format: Hello.As you may have heard or tried, Microsoft introduced a new Journal app that is one of the apps of the MS Garage project. I have tons of old journal files with .jnt format. Since this new Journal app is quite nice, I want to revise my old journal files with this new...
  7. Microsoft Garage Journal app gets print, custom ink colors, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Garage Journal app gets print, custom ink colors, and more: A short month ago, we released Journal, a Microsoft Garage project, and the Journal team is thrilled with the response so far. Building on user feedback and what the team has learned so far, they have already introduced new features, fine-tuned gestures, and started sketching...
  8. Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal: Building on the momentum from the recently announced Developer PowerShell, we are excited to share the first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal. This new preview experience is part of Visual Studio version 16.3 Preview 3. [ATTACH] Rather than build everything from...
  9. Microsoft introduces the all new Windows 1.0

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces the all new Windows 1.0: Introducing the all-new Windows 1.0, with MS-Dos Executive, Clock, and more!! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135837
  10. Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the first Microsoft Edge preview builds for macOS: Last month, we announced the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge for Windows 10. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft Edge Canary channel for macOS. You can now install preview builds from the Microsoft Edge Insider site...