Windows 10: Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too

Discus and support Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I locked myself out of my account and tried to do the password recovery. When prompted to answer security question it says “default security question”... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Devon Lopez, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too

I locked myself out of my account and tried to do the password recovery. When prompted to answer security question it says “default security question” and I have no clue what the answer is

:)

Devon Lopez, Nov 23, 2023
  2. SoRTiGe Win User

Can´t change / delete security question

Hi I´m trying to change my password but when i want to change it , it says my security questions answer is in my new password.
    I know that microsoft don´t use security question no more but I set it like 7 years ago. So if someone has a answer to my question ( How to delete security question method ) please help. Thank you

SoRTiGe, Nov 23, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too

1. Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too - Similar Threads - Microsoft gave default

2. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  3. How do I see my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my security question answers: My tablets locked and I do not remember my password or security question answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-my-security-question-answers/f4f77fd6-89b9-490f-8c7c-d7bdbbe5e2bd
  4. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  5. Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too: I locked myself out of my account and tried to do the password recovery. When prompted to answer security question it says “default security question” and I have no clue what the answer is...
  6. Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft gave a default security question that I don’t know the answer too: I locked myself out of my account and tried to do the password recovery. When prompted to answer security question it says “default security question” and I have no clue what the answer is...
  7. Please Microsoft answer this question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft answer this question: when i was playing in my windows 10,the drive error popup always,its said restart your pc.i dont know what to do,when i search it in youtube and google,someone said that if you restart or fix the drive errors,all your file in disk gonna lost,and i dont know how to backup.can...
  8. No password, no answers to the security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password, no answers to the security questions: I have a stand-alone pc no internet access I am trying to give away. Booting brings up the windows 10 pretty picture. Press any key asks for a password under the user name Name. When my wife was using this computer, there was no such user. We tried dozens of passwords. We...
  9. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...
  10. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...