Windows 10: Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer

Discus and support Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Get a free, same-day upgrade to Windows 10. Our Answer Desk experts are here to help you get the safest, most productive and most personal version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer

Source: If Microsoft don't upgrade your device by close of business, you'll get a free Dell Inspiron 15

:)

Brink, Jul 13, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer

1. Microsoft: Get a same-day upgrade to Windows 10 or free laptop offer - Similar Threads - Microsoft same upgrade

2. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  3. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  4. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?: I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?...
  5. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?: I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?...
  6. Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away: Microsoft officially concluded its free Windows 10 upgrade program in 2016, but you can still get a free copy of Windows 10 if you meet the requirements. You may not think you qualify for a free upgrade, but according to our testing and user reports, Windows 10 is still free...
  7. Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade offer still works for some users: Microsoft has ended the free upgrades to Windows 10, but users are reporting that they can still install the OS for free on a PC running a genuine license of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. According to reports, you can claim a free digital entitlement of Windows 10 and upgrade to...
  8. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016 28187
  9. New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification

in Windows 10 News
    New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification: If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1), the following full-screen notification might appear on your computer: Sorry to interrupt, but this is important. Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends July 29. [img] This notification is a reminder...
  10. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates: An option to buy it will, however, be available Microsoft has a goal of bringing Windows 10 on 1 billion devices by 2017, and there's no doubt that the number one priority right now in Redmond is to upgrade as many Windows 7 users as possible. But one of the biggest...