Windows 10: Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

Discus and support Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HelpPlease98`, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the cards back to the store with the receipt and talked to the Guest Service. The lady there told me that they can't refund it or return it and that I had to call the Microsoft number. I called the number and tried to get to an employee but can't talk through the system since it didn't have an option directly for gift card problems. I was able to get a hold of one employee but he just hung up on me when I was talking. And here I am now. I was hoping that you guys could help me. I'm going to take the cards back tomorrow and see if they can anything about it, but if not, then I'll just sleep on it and never buy another Windows Microsoft gift card again.

:)

HelpPlease98`, Feb 19, 2019

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Feb 19, 2019
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Microsoft Gift Card !

I suggest you contact the place of purchase if they had a gift card offer. They should be able to assist with that.

7thSense, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

1. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gift Cards

2. Xbox Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...
  3. gift cards

gift cards: just wondering if the Xbox gift card works for my pc (windows 10)? cuz I've searched a for some time now at Woolworths and i can't seem to find a Microsoft gift card anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-cards/b383f784-aec7-430e-8580-ccde052fa1ab"
  4. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game: I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although...
  5. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...
  6. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  7. Rewards gift cards not delivered

Rewards gift cards not delivered: I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through. They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either. It's been more than a week since the first...
  8. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  9. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...
  10. Gift Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Card Not Working: I purchased an Xbox gift card a couple days ago, and tried to activate it last night. It's giving me a constant error saying TokenNotFound. I am currently on a Windows 10 PC, attempting to activate the card following the instructions on the back. At the time I figured since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft gift cards arent activated?