Windows 10: Microsoft gifting error

Discus and support Microsoft gifting error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When ever I try to gift my friend sea of theives it always pops up with this error u07hEoycAEGEHGUQ... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PrimalGroudo, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft gifting error

When ever I try to gift my friend sea of theives it always pops up with this error u07hEoycAEGEHGUQ

:)

PrimalGroudo, Dec 30, 2019

2. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft gifting error

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft gifting error

1. Microsoft gifting error - Similar Threads - Microsoft gifting error

2. Buy Microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buy Microsoft gift card: Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-gift-card/e3222473-dff7-482d-8847-af34d089b473"
  3. Microsoft gifting error

Microsoft gifting error: I can't gift my friend sea of theives, it always pops up with an error when I get done putting all of the information in. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gifting-error/6f19554c-50f0-4ef5-b0d5-003347db073b"
  4. Microsoft Digital Gift card

Microsoft Digital Gift card: Hi, my Microsoft account was blocked and I cannot make purchases online, so I will like to transfer my Microsoft account balance to a another account. Can I do that? , Thanks in advance!...
  5. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases: Hope someone can help with this. I recently received a Microsoft gift card into my account. I would like to make purchases on it. I have a game on my PC that I downloaded to Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, there are items you can purchase for playing the game, and...
  6. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game: I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although...
  7. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?: I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the cards back to the store with the receipt and talked to the Guest Service. The lady there told me that they can't refund it or...
  8. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...
  9. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....
  10. Microsoft gift scheme

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft gift scheme: whiile browsing , a web page appeared stating microsoft has chosen you as lucky winner to receive a prize after answering 3 questions correctly. Is it a scam or true?...