Windows 10: Microsoft gifting error

Discus and support Microsoft gifting error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't gift my friend sea of theives, it always pops up with an error when I get done putting all of the information in. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PrimalGroudo, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft gifting error

I can't gift my friend sea of theives, it always pops up with an error when I get done putting all of the information in. Microsoft gifting error f2d31e49-6037-4571-b5c5-3dddfc5852c9?upload=true.png

:)

PrimalGroudo, Dec 31, 2019

2. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft gifting error

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft gifting error

1. Microsoft gifting error - Similar Threads - Microsoft gifting error

2. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  3. Microsoft Store Gift

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  4. Microsoft Store Gift

Microsoft Store Gift: I tried to gift Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft store to a friend in Canada. However since I am in the US she cannot redeem it according to the store. I would like to get a refund on the gift because according to Microsoft rules I can. However I have not been...
  5. microsoft gift card

microsoft gift card: i brought a £5 gift card with my microsoft reward points after i brought the gift card the code is no where to be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gift-card/35591d48-fd4d-4418-b5c1-a44c17c946ea
  6. Microsoft store gift

Microsoft store gift: My friend gifted me a game and i redeemed it but when i tried to download it it said i wasn't able to download it since its for xbox and im on pc. Is there any way my friend can get a refund even though i redeemed the code?...
  7. Microsoft Gift Card?

Microsoft Gift Card?: Why is my gift card showing an expiration date? I thought there was suppose to be no expiry date? If I knew I would of saved it when I actually do need to use it? [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \ Other]...
  8. Microsoft gifting error

Microsoft gifting error: When ever I try to gift my friend sea of theives it always pops up with this error u07hEoycAEGEHGUQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-gifting-error/77521c21-f5cb-403d-9b51-0f97fe6ea402"
  9. Microsoft Gift Card

Microsoft Gift Card: I was using Microsoft rewards, finally got enough points and I redeemed a $30 gift card, but I can't use the gift card for its original purpose because when I had it transferred to my balance it was HK$ and Microsoft rewards don't accept refunds so now I'm stuck with a $30...
  10. Microsoft gift scheme

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft gift scheme: whiile browsing , a web page appeared stating microsoft has chosen you as lucky winner to receive a prize after answering 3 questions correctly. Is it a scam or true?...