Windows 10: Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft appears to have abandoned its smartphone operating system ambitions. The company's Windows 10 chief has tweeted that developing new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by JohnMarchant, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile

Read more: Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile - BBC News

JohnMarchant, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Is Microsoft want to give up for windows 10 Mobile?

When Microsoft released windows phone 7 from that time till now i have been using windows mobile. In the case of windows phone 7 there was a lot of of features didn't have on windows phone , if we compared Android and IOS. Now everything changed Microsoft
    did a lot of work on windows phone even that still windows phone are very far behind than IOS and Android in the case of Maturity and full of features. So any Microsoft windows phone team member can give a dead line when windows phone user will feel happy
    about adopting windows phone was a right decesion. Thank you! I have Lumia 930 and now i am facing getting mobile hot quickly,hang during use, without reason restart phone, slow performance, touch screen is not active etc a lot problems o my God!a

Shyam KrishnaSubedi, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile

Satya Nadella e-mail

Hi DarioVictorWT

Yes.

But Microsoft is not giving up Windows phone from the latest interview of Microsoft CEO tells in that.

As they are actively focusing on their mobile devices. And they will release the new flagship devices later this year for specially support continuum feature and Windows 10 also. Don't trust on other sites news. Only trust on Microsoft news. And I confirmed about that they wont give up Windows phone. As its a Windows device. And I am also doing study hard to get at Microsoft to take Windows phone at top.

MCCshreyas, Oct 8, 2017
  5. I think that this might help the desktop windows 10 very much. Many computers now both desktop and laptop have 4k screens and the need to make the OS work on both Phone screens and PC screens has always been an issue. One of the reasons that Apple kept MacOS and IOS separate was a similar problem, although i hear this may change in the future.

JohnMarchant, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile

1. Microsoft gives up on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mobile

2. Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone: Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-work-profile-in-microsoft-intune-company/84bf0c2b-7c7e-4ad6-9b2b-d619d306ec4e
  3. Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone: Can't add work profile in Microsoft Intune Company Portal in Mobile phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-work-profile-in-microsoft-intune-company/84bf0c2b-7c7e-4ad6-9b2b-d619d306ec4e
  4. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  6. My Microsoft mobile number OTP is not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft mobile number OTP is not sending: The Microsoft mobile number is not accepting the code sending please activate my mobile number 9626 please accept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-mobile-number-otp-is-not-sending/5d9fe57c-e4b0-47c3-b887-d5693e5759e9
  7. My Microsoft mobile number OTP is not sending

My Microsoft mobile number OTP is not sending: The Microsoft mobile number is not accepting the code sending please activate my mobile number 9626 please accept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-mobile-number-otp-is-not-sending/5d9fe57c-e4b0-47c3-b887-d5693e5759e9
  8. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  9. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft gives up on phone