Windows 10: Microsoft glitch and random black screen

Discus and support Microsoft glitch and random black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've bought a laptop 2 days ago, whenever I'm playing a game and equip a item within the game my mouse gets bigger, then when I unequip it shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin Lee3, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Microsoft glitch and random black screen

I've bought a laptop 2 days ago, whenever I'm playing a game and equip a item within the game my mouse gets bigger, then when I unequip it shows a black screen whenever I move my mousehttps://youtu.be/ciifF3MRDuk Whenever I restart pc the glitch goes awayhttps://youtu.be/stztqi6wrSQ The size difference of mouse

:)

Kevin Lee3, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Black Screen, Screen Flickers, Random Freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Refer the link below and check if it helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Random Black Screen

Re-installed Catalyst 8.35 drivers (from the original cd) - no luck. Still getting the random black screen.

TribeBuckeyeFan, Nov 22, 2022
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Microsoft glitch and random black screen

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft glitch and random black screen

1. Microsoft glitch and random black screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft glitch random

2. Black Screen Glitch Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen Glitch Roblox: So whenever I play games in roblox and I equip lets say a gun, the bottom half of my screen turns black and glitches out when I move around in game. I have had this issue for months now and its very annoying.I have updated my display drivers but the fix is temporary and the...
  3. Black Screen Glitch Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen Glitch Roblox: So whenever I play games in roblox and I equip lets say a gun, the bottom half of my screen turns black and glitches out when I move around in game. I have had this issue for months now and its very annoying.I have updated my display drivers but the fix is temporary and the...
  4. Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch: After Alt Tabbing once, some games' gameplay region Goes Blacknot for some seconds, but permanently until i quit and restart the game, but the HUD is still visible, like the game isnt visible, i cant see whats happening in game, but still can see the Health Bar, Radar,...
  5. Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch

Alt+Tab Black Screen Glitch: After Alt Tabbing once, some games' gameplay region Goes Blacknot for some seconds, but permanently until i quit and restart the game, but the HUD is still visible, like the game isnt visible, i cant see whats happening in game, but still can see the Health Bar, Radar,...
  6. Microsoft glitch and random black screen

Microsoft glitch and random black screen: I've bought a laptop 2 days ago, whenever I'm playing a game and equip a item within the game my mouse gets bigger, then when I unequip it shows a black screen whenever I move my mousehttps://youtu.be/ciifF3MRDuk Whenever I restart pc the glitch goes...
  7. Black screen glitch/crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen glitch/crash: I got on my laptop like I usually do, and I pressed the power button, it lit up like normal, it shows the HP logo and showed the white loading dots then it stops which usually means it's done loading but it just showed a black screen, blank with nothing on it, my laptop was...
  8. Laptop Black Screen Charger Glitch

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Black Screen Charger Glitch: So whenever I unplug my laptop, it goes dark. Then when I plug it back in, it goes blank. I found a solution but it got annoying after 10 times of the method I came up with. Does anyone know a permanent solution?...
  9. Random black screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screens: Hello, For some reason when I am watching a youtube video or playing a game my screen just goes black, then I have to turn my laptop off and back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-black-screens/666a0cf5-2c99-4de6-a375-537bc24ef6b7
  10. Screen glitch and Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen glitch and Black screen: I was recently using Google Chrome on a computer running Windows 10 when a notification popped up informing me of a graphical error. Then the next day, just after logging on, a few graphical glitches appeared and the whole screen went black. The glitches kept appearing and...