Windows 10: microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

Discus and support microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my Bluetooth Microsoft GO mouse stopped working, the battery is fine and Bluetooth is on but my GO doesn't see it anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cobboc, Apr 12, 2019.

1. cobboc Win User

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

my Bluetooth Microsoft GO mouse stopped working, the battery is fine and Bluetooth is on but my GO doesn't see it anymore.

:)

cobboc, Apr 12, 2019
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working :)

MyaP10, Apr 12, 2019
  3. ATats70 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - stops working

Recently after an update to Windows 10, my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse stops working.

After looking at some posts. The following steps seem to work.

In Device Manager, under Bluetooth uninstall devices, then under actions Scan for hardware changes.

This seems to work and the mouse works again however, these steps are repeated over the course of the day as the mouse stops working randomly.

I also notice that under other devices I have a number of devices that seem to be unknown

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working abf5f1d8-87fa-45b6-865d-0d934c380f6d.png

I also have a Microsoft phone 950xl and 640 however these drivers are for other nokia phones which we do not have.

Can someone suggest a permanent fix to (a) the Bluetooth mouse not needing to be reset the way I have been doing this (as listed above) and (b) a fix for these other devices.

The laptop I use is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series

ATats70, Apr 12, 2019
  4. microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

1. microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working - Similar Threads - microsoft bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  3. Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11: My Microsoft bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working on Windows 11. I assumed it was the battery but I've changed it three times. When I disconnect and repair, the mouse displays on the bluetooth list, connects momentarily, and then disconnects after a couple of seconds....
  4. USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth

USB Mouse stopped working including bluetooth: Recently, due to bluescreen error I reseted my laptophp Compaq 610. After the reset every thing was ok but I found that usb mouse including bluetooth stopped working. Although, both were working fine before reset.I updated my laptop's drivers but the mouse drive...
  5. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light: Kia Ora,My Microsoft Designer Mouse stopped working. No flashing Bluetooth light on mouse after pressing pair button for 5 - 7 s and not registering on laptop. I have tried a different Bluetooth Mouse and it paired without problem. I removed the Designer Mouse from the laptop...
  6. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light: Kia Ora,My Microsoft Designer Mouse stopped working. No flashing Bluetooth light on mouse after pressing pair button for 5 - 7 s and not registering on laptop. I have tried a different Bluetooth Mouse and it paired without problem. I removed the Designer Mouse from the laptop...
  7. Microsoft Designer Mouse Stopped Working - No Bluetooth Light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  9. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  10. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...