Windows 10: Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email

Discus and support Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team,I am trying to send an email to an office 365 email using entity framework 4.6.2 and Microsoft Graph.I can get the token but when I execute the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I_Dont_Want_To_Execute_Se, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email

Hi team,I am trying to send an email to an office 365 email using entity framework 4.6.2 and Microsoft Graph.I can get the token but when I execute the SendMail method it throws 401 Unauthorized:{StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Transfer-Encoding: chunked Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000 request-id: a1cae579-b04f-4d89-9b04-08233d6de5d8 client-request-id: a1cae579-b04f-4d89-9b04-08233d6de5d8 x-ms-ags-diagnostic: {"ServerInfo":{"DataCenter":"Brazil South","Slice":"E","Ring":"3","ScaleUnit":"001","

:)

I_Dont_Want_To_Execute_Se, Jun 12, 2024

2. Error 401 Unauthorized

On one workstation at my place of business we are unable to access a website we use all the time. I have tried to login using 3 different browsers, Edge, Firefox, and Brave. With all 3 after entering username and password I receive, "ERROR 401 UNAUTHORIZED" in all 3 browsers. I have cleared all cache and cookies in all 3. I have flushed DNS several times. I know the username and password are good because if I go to any other workstation I can login with no problems. Any suggections would be welcome.

Travelinman, Jun 12, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 12, 2024
  4. DRDNA Win User

Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

Java/OpenStream.W.
    is this link and it does not apear that it sends emails
    http://www.bitdefender.com/VIRUS-139044-en--Trojan.Downloader.Java.Openstream.W.html

Java/Rowindal.A
    IS this link, this also doesnt seem to send emails
    Trojan:Java/Rowindal | F-Secure Labs

They both however will download more maleware that may have been responsible for the emails

DRDNA, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email

1. Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Graph Error

2. Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Graph C# Error 401 Unauthorized Send Email: Hi team,I am trying to send an email to an office 365 email using entity framework 4.6.2 and Microsoft Graph.I can get the token but when I execute the SendMail method it throws 401 Unauthorized:{StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content:...
  3. How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?: According to Microsoft official weekly reports email, my account sends repetitive emails to a gmail address allnewinvoices. I have changed my password but is there a way to find the macro that seems to find emails in my account with the words invoice and that seems to forward...
  4. How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?

How to prevent unauthorized email to send out of my account?: According to Microsoft official weekly reports email, my account sends repetitive emails to a gmail address allnewinvoices. I have changed my password but is there a way to find the macro that seems to find emails in my account with the words invoice and that seems to forward...
  5. Error 401 Unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 401 Unauthorized: On one workstation at my place of business we are unable to access a website we use all the time. I have tried to login using 3 different browsers, Edge, Firefox, and Brave. With all 3 after entering username and password I receive, "ERROR 401 UNAUTHORIZED" in all 3 browsers....
  6. Error 401 Unauthorized

Error 401 Unauthorized: On one workstation at my place of business we are unable to access a website we use all the time. I have tried to login using 3 different browsers, Edge, Firefox, and Brave. With all 3 after entering username and password I receive, "ERROR 401 UNAUTHORIZED" in all 3 browsers....
  7. Error 401 Unauthorized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  9. Error sending out emails

Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  10. Error when sending emails

Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...