Windows 10: Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

Discus and support Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carol Izzard, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back?

:)

Carol Izzard, Nov 22, 2020

2. Program - Greetings Workshop

Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer.

The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized.

MaxTurrell, Nov 22, 2020
  3. MLK926 Win User
    Greetings Workshop Printer Error

I have 1996 edition of Greetings Workshop (which I love!). I was able to install it on Windows 10 and it works great. However, it will not print to my Cannon MX410 series Printer WS. Any suggestions?

MLK926, Nov 22, 2020
  4. JillDew Win User

Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

Compatibility of Greetings Workshop on Windows 10

Is there any hope of getting Greetings Workshop (a very old program) to run on Windows 10? Is there another program out there that does the same thing? Will Microsoft ever update this program? My 94-year-old mother wants to know. She loves Greetings
    Workshop and is very frustrated she can't get it to work on her new computer.

JillDew, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

1. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Greetings Workshop

2. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...: how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the product ID#. How can I set it up on my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-greetings-workshop-to-a/08e54c72-9f42-434f-b36d-d8a210dca26c
  3. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...: how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the product ID#. How can I set it up on my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-greetings-workshop-to-a/08e54c72-9f42-434f-b36d-d8a210dca26c
  4. how can I transfer my Greetings Workshop to a laptop with no DVD drawer? I have the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 123 GREETINGS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123 GREETINGS: Sorry! This user is in DND and doesn't want any ecard! This is what i see trying to send card via 123 greetings what caused this? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/123-greetings/2059dd74-79de-4ab0-8c96-475282316dbf
  6. 123 GREETINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123 GREETINGS: Sorry! This user is in DND and doesn't want any ecard! This is what i see trying to send card via 123 greetings what caused this? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/123-greetings/2059dd74-79de-4ab0-8c96-475282316dbf
  7. Greetings workshop 2.0.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Greetings workshop 2.0.: Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it...
  8. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft greetings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft greetings: Can anyone tell me if I can get my old disc of Microsoft Greetings to work on my win 10, at present it is working on an old XP but then I have the problem of it not working with my new printer...
  10. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....