Windows 10: Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

Discus and support Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carol Izzard, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:37 PM.

1. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back?

:)

Carol Izzard, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:37 PM

2. Program - Greetings Workshop

Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer.

The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized.

3. MLK926 Win User
    Greetings Workshop Printer Error

I have 1996 edition of Greetings Workshop (which I love!). I was able to install it on Windows 10 and it works great. However, it will not print to my Cannon MX410 series Printer WS. Any suggestions?

4. JillDew Win User

Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

Compatibility of Greetings Workshop on Windows 10

Is there any hope of getting Greetings Workshop (a very old program) to run on Windows 10? Is there another program out there that does the same thing? Will Microsoft ever update this program? My 94-year-old mother wants to know. She loves Greetings
    Workshop and is very frustrated she can't get it to work on her new computer.

Thema:

Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

1. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Greetings Workshop

2. Greetings workshop 2.0.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Greetings workshop 2.0.: Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it...
  3. Greeting Card Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Greeting Card Software: Is anyone aware of a brand/version of greeting card software that installs and runs well on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greeting-card-software/00b97a5d-c65f-42cc-b37a-642e57d59dc0
  4. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  5. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  6. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft greetings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft greetings: Can anyone tell me if I can get my old disc of Microsoft Greetings to work on my win 10, at present it is working on an old XP but then I have the problem of it not working with my new printer...
  8. Greeting when I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Greeting when I log in: I had set up my wifi log in to windows to be my name. Recently, it has been hijacked, so that when I log in the greeting has been replaced by "Barker Son and Isherwood LLP" which is a British law firm. How can I get my old greeting back?...
  9. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....
  10. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...