Windows 10: Microsoft greetings

Discus and support Microsoft greetings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me if I can get my old disc of Microsoft Greetings to work on my win 10, at present it is working on an old XP but then I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JulieBoyer2, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft greetings

Can anyone tell me if I can get my old disc of Microsoft Greetings to work on my win 10, at present it is working on an old XP but then I have the problem of it not working with my new printer

:)

JulieBoyer2, Aug 20, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Microsoft Greetings software.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

I would like to know;

• Did you upgrade or install Windows 10 on your computer?
    • If it was an upgrade, from which operating system you upgraded to Windows 10?
    You might face this issue if the program is not compatible with Windows 10 as it's an old software made in the year 1996. If the software is not compatible for Windows 10 or not been developed for Windows 10 we have an option to run the software/driver in
    the previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software in the Dvd.
    • Right-click on the setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select the previous version Windows operating system (when it was working fine) from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 20, 2019
  4. RunFree Win User

Microsoft greetings

Microsoft Greetings 2000

Hi.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Since then everytime I print something from Microsoft Greetings 2000 it requires a Printer Test. This is the message I receive.

Before you can print a two-sided, special paper, or label project, this

program needs to find out how paper moves through your printer,

You’ll need to do the test only once.

After you’ve finished these five short steps, your project will be printed.

You must complete the test before you can print a two-sided, special

paper, or label project.

I have performed this test several times but each time I am prompted with this test. If I cancel the test then my project is not printed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

RunFree, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft greetings

1. Microsoft greetings - Similar Threads - Microsoft greetings

2. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  3. Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....: Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop. Kindly help. The error is 0xA00F4244<cameras are not attached> I have tried troubleshooting, changing ports and even changing drivers....
  4. Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....: Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop. Kindly help. The error is 0xA00F4244<cameras are not attached> I have tried troubleshooting, changing ports and even changing drivers....
  5. Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Greetings. My microsoft HD 720 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greetings. My microsoft HD 720 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....: Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop. Kindly help. The error is 0xA00F4244<cameras are not attached> I have tried troubleshooting, changing ports and even changing drivers....
  7. Greetings. My microsoft HD 720 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Greetings. My microsoft HD 720 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop....: Greetings. My microsoft HD 1080 camera aint visible when plugged to my windows 10 desktop. Kindly help. The error is 0xA00F4244<cameras are not attached> I have tried troubleshooting, changing ports and even changing drivers....
  8. Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Greetings Workshop Version 2.0: I was preparing a place card and somehow I deleted the female pilgrim in the pictures by mistake. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-greetings-workshop-version-20/26ffd826-2b7d-411b-85a0-cd1169cf8bee
  9. Can I sell greetings cards using Microsoft supplied fonts? Do I need a license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I sell greetings cards using Microsoft supplied fonts? Do I need a license?: Hi, I'm finding lots of conflicting information online about whether I can use Microsoft/Windows supplied fonts in greetings cards. This link below shows FAQ's in regards to font redistribution. I read from this that as long as I am using a programme licensed for...
  10. Can I sell greetings cards on Etsy using Microsoft supplied fonts? Do I need a license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I sell greetings cards on Etsy using Microsoft supplied fonts? Do I need a license?: Hi, I'm finding lots of conflicting information online about whether I can use Microsoft/Windows supplied fonts in greetings cards that I sell. This link below shows FAQ's in regards to font redistribution. I read from this that as long as I am using a programme licensed...