Windows 10: Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone

Discus and support Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone in the world after bricked device reports The latest Windows 10 Technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone

Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone in the world after bricked device reports

Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone in the world after bricked device reports | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Apr 15, 2015
  2. LenMir Win User

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in Windows 10 file explorer?

Is there a native way to preview SVG files in windows 10 file explorer like the way other popular image formats do?

I know SVGs can be seen with Microsoft Edge, but it´s not the same.

LenMir, Apr 15, 2015
  3. Pokemon Go for windows 10 Mobile

Microsoft, please work on getting Pokemon Go for windows 10 mobile. This is the most popular game and even app in a long time. Everyone is playing it.

prose16343, Apr 15, 2015
  4. pigpenz Win User

lots of problems
    took me 2 days to get my lumia 520 running
    luckily I stayed away from recovery tools
    phone reset took care of my problems

pigpenz, Apr 16, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    Loving the Denim right now. *Smile

badrobot, Apr 16, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Seems bricked at times but removing the battery and rebooting seems to get it back running. Too many severe glitches though, rolling back again!

Edwin, Apr 16, 2015
  7. badrobot Win User
    If only phones were built like the Raspberry Pi, all you need is to do is swap micro SD card to switch between OSes. *Smile

I think I should start thinking about making a PiPhone..

Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone [​IMG]

badrobot, Apr 16, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

One Nokia paper weight! *Sad

Edwin, Apr 17, 2015
  9. badrobot Win User
    Did you brick yours?

badrobot, Apr 17, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    I hope not!
    Reset didn't work, Windows Phone Recovery didn't work; I'm running Lumia Software Recovery Suite now with my fingers crossed!

Edwin, Apr 17, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    Saved! Whew!
    K, that's enough Preview BS for me! *Confused

Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 17, 2015
  12. badrobot Win User
    Hahaha,
    I had enough with the PC version.
    I don't want to waste my time with the Win 10 for phones right now. I may even stay with 8 till I get another phone. *Smile

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft halts Windows 10 Preview for most popular Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Microsoft halts Preview

2. A bug in Microsoft Store is preventing to use Start - I already tried all the most popular...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A bug in Microsoft Store is preventing to use Start - I already tried all the most popular...: I am really discouraged. Windows 10 is a constant battle. I just bought a Dell G5 with Windows 10 to replace my old Lenovo because the operating system had become too unstable. I installed Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and Norton Antivirus and everything worked fine for a...
  3. Microsoft Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Phone on Windows 10: When I attempt to reconfigure it used to work and stopped working a couple of updates ago, I am told my e-mail is in use by someone else. Has it occurred to Microsoft this is the same e-mail I've used with Microsoft for 15 years and I doubt anyone else has jumped in and...
  4. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  5. An in-depth look at the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones

in Windows 10 News
    An in-depth look at the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones: An in-depth look at the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones By now, you will have heard at least something about Windows 10, the next iteration of Microsoft's OS that aims to create a unified experience across all the devices it'll eventually inhabit: everything from...
  6. Chrome is the most popular web browser of all

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is the most popular web browser of all: For over a decade, Internet Explorer (IE), thanks to Microsoft's illegal crushing of Netscape, ruled the web browser field. Competitors, such as Mozilla Firefox, made runs at IE, but they barely dented IE's lead. Then came Google Chrome in 2008, and in short order, IE was in...
  7. Microsoft confirms recovery tool for Windows 10 for phones previewers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms recovery tool for Windows 10 for phones previewers: Microsoft has officially confirmed that a software recovery tool will be available for those joining the Windows 10 for phones preview program, so they can roll back their devices to Windows Phone 8. As we reported previously Windows 10 for phones is expected to ship in...
  8. Microsoft may have the most secure smartphone OS in Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may have the most secure smartphone OS in Windows Phone: Low sales, stagnation, a formidable app gap and lack of popular features. These are just some of the accusations levied against Windows Phone but Microsoft may have at least one thing going for it in the mobile department: security. That's according to hacker and security...
  9. Windows phone 10 preview stability

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows phone 10 preview stability: Running 8.1 on a Lumia 1520. I'm thinking of toying around with WP10 preview. Did a forum search and found a few threads. In reading them it didn't seem to be too stable as, of April anyway. I know there's risk, but has it got any better? 6812
  10. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

in Windows 10 News
    The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014: Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year. But first, we wanted...