Microsoft has a new mission statement

Discus and support Microsoft has a new mission statement in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The end of Microsoft's fiscal year occurs on June 30th and it's around this time of the year that we see the company make large changes to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Microsoft has a new mission statement and is about to make a few tough choices

:)

Brink, Jun 24, 2015
  2. Dark_Knight1 Win User

Will the form live up to its name

Real People, Real Answers

Live up to the form mission statement!

I have to ask, this simple one.

Will, and when is the new Version of Bing mobile to be corrected?

Dark_Knight1, Jun 24, 2015
  3. I'm tired of Microsoft causing problems Win User
    Why don't headphones work?

Even an 'if you want to listen through some other medium that you have plugged into this computer, go HERE' arrow would be, you know, helpful. But no, that would be too far outside Microsoft's mission statement.

I'm tired of Microsoft causing problems, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Hmmm, and I haven't even finished reading the whole thing; was just to the email sent to employees. A lot to take in.

Wynona, Jun 24, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I doubt many of the employees took the time to read that.

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Start of the day here in NZ, and after reading the above, I feel invigorated! Raring to go.

Seriously, I am not taking the michael, I am keen to 'advance the cause' and will be helping others to upgrade to win 10 as I believe moving towards the future is more productive than trying to hang on to the past.

7. Gary Win User
    Reminds me of something else no one ever read*Smile

8. Wynona Win User

I agree, Lin, but I'm not sure we have all that much company. Most of us reach an age where we just want things to remain as is so we don't have to change anything. *Smile

Wynona, Jun 24, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Either that or we've heard/read all that so often it becomes meaningless.

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    This quote seems to fit.

11. linw Win User
    Wow, I am in good company*Smile

12. wase4711 Win User
    not sure if I should tear up or get heartburn...
    only time will tell if MS really wants to embrace all of what he wrote..

wase4711, Jun 24, 2015
  13. Rocky Win User

I am going to try to upgrade my community, what ever that means.

Rocky, Jun 24, 2015
  14. linw Win User
    Good for you, Rocky! Let's know how it goes*Smile

15. cognus Win User
    MS is fighting for survival of relevance, and relevance, on multiple fronts. This is not a time to 'reinvent' what your competitors have already invented that is burying your former cash cow.
    secondly, did anyone do a count on the number of times the term "device" is employed? they are shipping $$ with every Surface now and I suspect every device of whatever kind

cognus, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft has a new mission statement - Similar Threads - Microsoft has mission

2. Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...: Got my laptop back from service center, reset Windows and start over. Microsoft Photos can never show my OneDrive photo albums. It can display photos stored in OneDrive even it says cannot connect. App closes by itself frequently. I have years of photos in my OneDrive in...
  3. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive: Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone could help asap. All was working fine earlier today, but after leaving my pc in sleep mode to go make a cup of tea, I came back and it wouldn't wake up. So I forced it to reboot. Since then it, it gives a BSOD error as...
  5. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  6. New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue: I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the message "Windows can not sign into your account" and "You're using a Temporary profile". When going on the domain controller...
  7. connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?: cannot connect from new desktop to existing laptop to updates files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-new-desktop-folders-to-existing-desktop/845c127b-d8d4-4bfc-bc8c-0ed31bb5b090
  8. No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account: Hi, After one of the Windows 10 updates in my Asus laptop the Wifi stopped working. And though the ehternet is working fine and I am able to browse and send/receive mails using outlook the network adaptor status says "Disconnected" (under Network Status -> View Network...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade has bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade has bricked my pc: PC running W10 was running fine, closed down ok overnight, next morning only a black screen with unblinking underscore cursor top left. Tried repair to startup with ISO file but fails; running new install with ISO file fails due to 'missing media file / no drivers found....
  10. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.: I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-no-sound-on-my-new-windows-computer-please/0d5802ac-3ce6-4490-b1ea-65184925de8e