Microsoft has a new mission statement

Discus and support Microsoft has a new mission statement in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The end of Microsoft's fiscal year occurs on June 30th and it's around this time of the year that we see the company make large changes to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Microsoft has a new mission statement and is about to make a few tough choices

:)

Brink, Jun 25, 2015
  2. Dark_Knight1 Win User

Will the form live up to its name

Real People, Real Answers

Live up to the form mission statement!

I have to ask, this simple one.

Will, and when is the new Version of Bing mobile to be corrected?

Dark_Knight1, Jun 25, 2015
  3. I'm tired of Microsoft causing problems Win User
    Why don't headphones work?

Even an 'if you want to listen through some other medium that you have plugged into this computer, go HERE' arrow would be, you know, helpful. But no, that would be too far outside Microsoft's mission statement.

I'm tired of Microsoft causing problems, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Hmmm, and I haven't even finished reading the whole thing; was just to the email sent to employees. A lot to take in.

Wynona, Jun 25, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I doubt many of the employees took the time to read that.

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Start of the day here in NZ, and after reading the above, I feel invigorated! Raring to go.

Seriously, I am not taking the michael, I am keen to 'advance the cause' and will be helping others to upgrade to win 10 as I believe moving towards the future is more productive than trying to hang on to the past.

7. Gary Win User
    Reminds me of something else no one ever read*Smile

8. Wynona Win User

I agree, Lin, but I'm not sure we have all that much company. Most of us reach an age where we just want things to remain as is so we don't have to change anything. *Smile

Wynona, Jun 25, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Either that or we've heard/read all that so often it becomes meaningless.

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    This quote seems to fit.

11. linw Win User
    Wow, I am in good company*Smile

12. wase4711 Win User
    not sure if I should tear up or get heartburn...
    only time will tell if MS really wants to embrace all of what he wrote..

wase4711, Jun 25, 2015
  13. Rocky Win User

I am going to try to upgrade my community, what ever that means.

Rocky, Jun 25, 2015
  14. linw Win User
    Good for you, Rocky! Let's know how it goes*Smile

15. cognus Win User
    MS is fighting for survival of relevance, and relevance, on multiple fronts. This is not a time to 'reinvent' what your competitors have already invented that is burying your former cash cow.
    secondly, did anyone do a count on the number of times the term "device" is employed? they are shipping $$ with every Surface now and I suspect every device of whatever kind

cognus, Jun 25, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft has a new mission statement - Similar Threads - Microsoft has mission

1. Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Has Difficulty Loading Google: Hello: Recently Microsoft Edge takes nearly 30 seconds to load the Google.ca page, whereas Firefox loads the same page in less than one second. This is happening on 2 workstations and one tablet in my household and there is a mixture of Ethernet and Wifi connections, but...
  2. Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge streaming Flash video has no sound: Recently when streaming Flash videos on Microsoft Edge there is no sound, video is fine. I have tried turning off audio enhancements, but it made no difference. Adobe is turned on in Edge settings. If I watch them on Google Chrome they are fine, but I would rather be using...
  3. Has Microsoft Changed how they conduct the whole Update process?

in Windows 10 News
    Has Microsoft Changed how they conduct the whole Update process?: The problem I am having started with the Windows 10 Creator update version 1709. Before when MS Windows 10 new version XXXX I would get a message that updates are needed to be installed. "Do you want to restart now or I would be given the option to do it in an hour, 4...
  4. User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it

in Windows 10 News
    User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it: I had my local user set up on my windows10 pc. Only a local user, no microsoft email login Last week my son used the PC to go on and check his email. He used the inbuilt mail program, now it thinks my local user has his email. And it also counts my time on the computer...
  5. In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off

in Windows 10 News
    In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off: Read more: In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off | ZDNet They also bought then abandoned Links Golf. They sold the old IP off and the old game is still sold today. Just a minor patch to the old game. They really have ruined just about everything...
  6. Microsoft has just released an emergency security patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has just released an emergency security patch: Just read this now Microsoft Issues Emergency Windows Security Update For A Critical Vulnerability If your computer is running Microsoft's Windows operating system, then you need to apply this emergency patch immediately. By immediately, I mean now!...
  7. Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 now has a Devices tab: The Microsoft Store in Windows 10 was just updated with a new Devices tab by which you can buy Surface and third-party PCs, Xbox consoles, Mixed Reality headsets, and various other hardware peripherals... [img] Read more: Microsoft Now Sells Hardware from its Windows...
Microsoft has a new mission statement solved