Windows 10: Microsoft has a new mission statement

Discus and support Microsoft has a new mission statement in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The end of Microsoft's fiscal year occurs on June 30th and it's around this time of the year that we see the company make large changes to its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft has a new mission statement

Read more: Microsoft has a new mission statement and is about to make a few tough choices

:)

Brink, Jun 24, 2015

2. Will the form live up to its name

Real People, Real Answers

Live up to the form mission statement!

I have to ask, this simple one.

Will, and when is the new Version of Bing mobile to be corrected?

Dark_Knight1, Jun 24, 2015
  3. Why don't headphones work?

Even an 'if you want to listen through some other medium that you have plugged into this computer, go HERE' arrow would be, you know, helpful. But no, that would be too far outside Microsoft's mission statement.

I'm tired of Microsoft causing problems, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Hmmm, and I haven't even finished reading the whole thing; was just to the email sent to employees. A lot to take in.

Wynona, Jun 24, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I doubt many of the employees took the time to read that.

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Start of the day here in NZ, and after reading the above, I feel invigorated! Raring to go.

Seriously, I am not taking the michael, I am keen to 'advance the cause' and will be helping others to upgrade to win 10 as I believe moving towards the future is more productive than trying to hang on to the past.

7. Gary Win User
    Reminds me of something else no one ever read*Smile

8. Wynona Win User

I agree, Lin, but I'm not sure we have all that much company. Most of us reach an age where we just want things to remain as is so we don't have to change anything. *Smile

Wynona, Jun 24, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Either that or we've heard/read all that so often it becomes meaningless.

BunnyJ, Jun 24, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    This quote seems to fit.

11. linw Win User
    Wow, I am in good company*Smile

12. wase4711 Win User
    not sure if I should tear up or get heartburn...
    only time will tell if MS really wants to embrace all of what he wrote..

wase4711, Jun 24, 2015
  13. Rocky Win User

I am going to try to upgrade my community, what ever that means.

Rocky, Jun 24, 2015
  14. linw Win User
    Good for you, Rocky! Let's know how it goes*Smile

15. cognus Win User
    MS is fighting for survival of relevance, and relevance, on multiple fronts. This is not a time to 'reinvent' what your competitors have already invented that is burying your former cash cow.
    secondly, did anyone do a count on the number of times the term "device" is employed? they are shipping $$ with every Surface now and I suspect every device of whatever kind

cognus, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft has a new mission statement - Similar Threads - Microsoft has mission

2. Just a statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a statement: Dear Microsoft, I can't begin to tell you how much I hate you. You broke my computer with your unchecked updates. Now, I am experiencing a reboot at the choose keyboard page. I HATE YOU. I don't want to create a disk. You should have made sure your stuff works. If I...
  3. Not a question - a statement.

Not a question - a statement.: The system tray icon shows that Windows 10 is connected to my network, but there is no internet connection. On the other hand, I can ping any web site, and Firefox IS connected to the internet, and can browse to all web sites. The upshot is that altho' I can connect to the...
  4. will not print bank statements.

will not print bank statements.: have two printers hp deskjet d1530 & office jet pro 6968 both are working ok. have computer pavilion 20 all in one with windows 10. when trying to print a bank statement, it goes thru the motions until I am ready to push the print button, then everything disappears off...
  5. Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator X cant load missions or flights!: Says it all in the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-cant-load-missions-or/9990633b-74d4-4e73-94ae-b5949321472b
  6. A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors

in Windows 10 News
    A New Mission for Xbox Ambassadors: [ATTACH] What does it mean to be an Xbox Ambassador? To some, it means sharing their unparalleled Xbox expertise with fellow gamers. Others define it as creating meaningful friendships with gamers from all walks of life. As for us, we think there are countless ways to be an...
  7. Microsoft forcing me to do impossible mission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft forcing me to do impossible mission: Hello,Last weekend made another try to upgrade my system by using "Windows10Upgrade9252.exe".The download was ok, also verification was ok. Then update started, at about 30% several restarts, at 75% another restart, at this point screen remained black, mouse and keybourd not...
  8. Bank Statements

in Windows 10 Support
    Bank Statements: Hi Just a short question... Is it safe to keep bank statements and other financial info on your pc?? What does the forum think Please..... Sorry if this question is in the wrong place,Feel free to move it. Thanks sjw 52845
  9. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  10. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update: You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover...