Windows 10: Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors

Discus and support Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If Microsoft’s Surface line had quite a big impact on the rise of 2-in-1 PCs, it’s quite interesting to see that the software giant let its hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by johngalt, Apr 11, 2019.

1. johngalt Win User

Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors

Read the rest at Microsoft has reportedly built Surface Pro prototypes with Qualcomm ARM processors OnMSFT.com

:)

johngalt, Apr 11, 2019

2. Is windows 10 availabe for Microsoft Surface RT tablets ?

Original title: how do i get windows 10 in my surface tab? currently i have windows rt 8.1, 32 bit operating system, arm processor.

Hi, how do i get windows 10 in my surface tab? currently i have windows rt 8.1, 32 bit operating system, arm processor.

i have installed all the recommended patches. downloaded troubleshooter app recommended in one of the forums. that suggested me to install kb2976978 but when i tried to install the same it says processor doesnot support it.

i have followed the steps.. by searching in windows store for get my windows and get windows 10 as suggested in the microsoft website. but that didnt display any results.

kindly help me in getting windows 10 in my surface tab

MithraMahankali, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 RT Priced, Starts at $499

Watching youtube? If you really want to see the iPad toy at work in some benchmarks against the Surface Pro - though they are on different planets - I suggest you read here:

Microsoft Surface Pro Review

Crap Daddy, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors

1. Microsoft has built Surface Pro prototypes with ARM processors - Similar Threads - Microsoft has built

2. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  3. Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Maps not compatible with ARM processors?: I have been trying to get Maps to run on my ThinkPad X13s, when opening it. My entire screen goes black then the app shows a black square with a dot in the middle then goes blue then closes. Not sure why this is happening....
  4. Windows 11 Pro and the ARM processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro and the ARM processor: I have a Surface Pro X with an ARM processor which won't load Widows 11 Pro or Teams. Should I expect an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-and-the-arm-processor/74845e9c-36e9-4777-9a5e-5959ce38d935
  5. Surface Pro 3 processor - incompatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 3 processor - incompatible?: I also have the most powerful Surface Pro 3 500 GB SSD that was offered with W10 Pro v.21H1 installed...TPM is enabled and the W11 compatibility check only shows the processor i7-4650U as being incompatible...****...as there are lesser and older processors that show as being...
  6. Pearson Onvue cant be launched on my Surface Pro X with ARM processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pearson Onvue cant be launched on my Surface Pro X with ARM processor: Just registered and paid for exam but OnVue.exe doesn't open on my Microsoft Surface Pro X ARM processor / CPU with Window 10 pro, Is there any solution?...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro - how to fix built-in speakers, right speaker has started to hiss...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro - how to fix built-in speakers, right speaker has started to hiss...: I've had the laptop for nearly two years this December, I leave my desk for a minute and come back and it's just started doing this - I have restarted my laptop and checked for any updates but it persists. Any ideas?...
  8. Copier for ARM Processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copier for ARM Processor: Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X. We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor. Thank you....
  9. Surface Pro X ARM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro X ARM: I just purchased a new Surface Pro X. G-Suite for Outlook does not work (if you can get it to install it does not synch). Also, Google Drive File Stream will not install. During the installation process it stops and says 'Installation Failed' and that's it. Any idea on...
  10. Microsoft Surface Pro Windows built-in apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro Windows built-in apps not opening: I recently purchased a factory reset Microsoft Surface Pro and, upon switching on for the first time, found I could not open any of the built-in Windows apps, including Settings, Control Panel, Notifications panel, and the Action Center. Absolutely nothing happens when I...