Windows 10: Microsoft has finalized Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has now finalized Windows 10, ready for its release later this month. Sources familiar with Microsoft's plans tell The Verge that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Jul 14, 2015.

1. z3r010 Win User

Microsoft has finalized Windows 10

Read more:- Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 | The Verge

TBH this is pretty much been the rumor for the past 24 hours or so, but as yet still nothing official.

:)

z3r010, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Ramon de Klein (NL), Jul 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade makes my computer shut down randomly

I have the same issue. MY Windows 10 is a new OEM install. BECAUSE, last update fried my hardrive. So new SSD Drives, New OEM professional install and SINCE that install, nothing but random shutdowns. Professional diagnostic from a nationally known computer
    center could not find anything. Thought it was a power cord issue. PLEASE UPDATE Windows 10. From the web searches I see Many Many people having this issue. SO, when it came time for my son to go off to college, we decided to buy him a MAC laptop.

Windows 10 has issues, Jul 14, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Good deal!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Jul 14, 2015
  5. Wynona Win User
    What we expected, but I'm surprised at Build 10240 . . . that's gotta be some hard work going on there!

Wynona, Jul 14, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Must have been but this is good news.. now on to the 29th!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Jul 14, 2015
  7. You left out the most important tidbit:

*Biggrin

fracking4oil, Jul 14, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

This week????

BunnyJ, Jul 14, 2015
  9. Dave44 Win User
    29th as in blog Jeff

Dave44, Jul 14, 2015
  10. dougout Win User
    So if build 10240 is the "final build" it seems that there would be no use in having insiders test any prior build.
    Or is my thinking off track?

dougout, Jul 14, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    I was hoping.. don't take everything I post serious. *Wink

BunnyJ, Jul 14, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 14, 2015
  14. ramram55 Win User
    auspicious launch day will be set by fortune tellers.

ramram55, Jul 14, 2015
  15. Gary Win User
    There will be an insider build way before the 29th. The "TH1" was put into the registry for a reason.

Thema:

1. Microsoft has finalized Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft has finalized

2. Windows has finally broke my pc. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows has finally broke my pc. Thanks!: This ridiculous windows updates has finally broke my GPU. I thank you a lot for causing me this trouble. I wish to go back to windows 7 but windows 10 keeps poping on my screen to update to windows 10. My answer is to the microsoft is to go f yourselves. You finally broke my...
  3. Finally May update has installed but>>>>>>

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Finally May update has installed but>>>>>>: As above: HP Desktop PC 2 years old, came pre-installed with windows 10 and fully upgraded, as of a few days ago. I also use Office 2010 and have noticed problems and thought it was because it is nearing the end of its life. Documents were not saving correctly, and when I...
  4. Finally May update has installed but>>>>>>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finally May update has installed but>>>>>>: As above: HP Desktop PC 2 years old, came pre-installed with windows 10 and fully upgraded, as of a few days ago. I also use Office 2010 and have noticed problems and thought it was because it is nearing the end of its life. Documents were not saving correctly, and when I...
  5. Moving to Windows 10... finally

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving to Windows 10... finally: OK, OS will be on a 500GB SSD. I want the whole Windows 10 Home with all it's teeny "other" partitions to all be on ONE partition. After Win 10 Home is installed, I'd like to "then" partition the same 500GB SSD like this... 200GB partition for the OS and all it's teeny...
  6. Microsoft finally acknowledges Windows 10 Search mess

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally acknowledges Windows 10 Search mess: A server-side issue broke Windows Search for users this morning, with the search box showing no search results. The issue has been widely reported by frustrated Windows 10 customers on social media and Microsoft has finally acknowledged the reports. On February 5, many users...
  7. This has struggles me for years but has finally changed... :/

in Browsers and Email
    This has struggles me for years but has finally changed... :/: I've had this big issue for years: [Should i switch to Edge orn't..] and finally did the switch on my Windows PC, but still have Chrome installed, (on my Android Phone i only have Chrome) Should i completely install Edge on my Android Phone to orn't.. many People use...
  8. Has my CD been finalized?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has my CD been finalized?: I unsuccessfully tried to burn some files to a CD but the (Ashampoo) burning program stopped midway through and it looks as if nothing got finalized. How can I verify if this is still a usable CD? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101313
  9. Microsoft has finally skipped mobile build 10586.312

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has finally skipped mobile build 10586.312: Microsoft has finally skipped mobile build 10586.312 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.318 is now under testing [img] 10.0.10586.318.th2_release.160505-1801 Windows 10 Mobile Build 10585.318 is now under testing by Microsoft for Windows Insiders. Microsoft has been...
  10. 10 Final

in Windows 10 Support
    10 Final: Would it be a fair guess that when 10 is released we will not have to do a complete new install. I was thinking the last of the updates would be all that is required, like from 8 to 8.1. now i know that was a complete one but we lost none of our content, files, photos etc. I...