Windows 10: MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND

Discus and support MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is my windows 10 AUTOMATICALLY linking to my email account. I was never told this was going to happen. I would not buy a windows 10 computer had I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamTeal1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND

Why is my windows 10 AUTOMATICALLY linking to my email account. I was never told this was going to happen. I would not buy a windows 10 computer had I known about this. I was never asked permission and I need some one to tell me how to delete, turn off, etc...

:)

WilliamTeal1, Apr 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Videos lost

Hi Michael,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• How did you install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 6, 2019
  4. MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND

I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND

1. MICROSOFT HAS LOST THEIR MIND - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT HAS LOST

2. Taskbar is losting its mind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is losting its mind: My taskbar is always stuck don't hide anymore after I show hidden icons. And I have "Auto-hide taskbar" enabled. The problem happened after I updated to Beta Review 22623.875 ni_release.I can't send the video has my problem ;-;...
  3. Taskbar is losting its mind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is losting its mind: My taskbar is always stuck don't hide anymore after I show hidden icons. And I have "Auto-hide taskbar" enabled. The problem happened after I updated to Beta Review 22623.875 ni_release.I can't send the video has my problem ;-;...
  4. Game Mode has a mind of it's Own!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode has a mind of it's Own!: Game mode is shut off followed guide for turning off in registry but keeps turning off and on while playing certain games steam account Don't know what to do further. Certain games are unplayable. Any help would be appreciated. Running windows 10 with latest updates as of...
  5. Mouse has a mind of its own!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse has a mind of its own!: I use a Logitech wireless mouse. Ever since the latest Windows 10 upgrade my mouse moves at random times - frequently - and clicks on its own. Most commonly, it moves to the lowest right corner and brings up the calendar, but it moves and does other things on its own, too....
  6. Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own: My PC has suddenly started doing wierd things. The cursor moves all over the screen on its own. Open panes get minimised, new panes get opened. Spreadheets move around. A strange pulsing bubble appears on the screen. This all makes the PC unusable for a while until it settles...
  7. Has My Windows Lost Its Mind?

Has My Windows Lost Its Mind?: Hello everyone. I recently updated my Windows 10 to version 1903. Afterwards my RAM speed decreased (or at least it seems so). I have 2x8 gb 3000 Mhz RAM. Before the update Task Manager showed its speed as 3000. Now it's 1500. Why is this so? 139435
  8. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  9. desktop lost its network mind

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop lost its network mind: File Explorer on my desktop cannot see any network computers. FE can see other devices - media My NAS is a computer and a media device so it sees the media but not the NAS. Other computers see everything including the desktop - and can open them. I toggled Network Discovery -...
  10. Cursor has a mind of it's own!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor has a mind of it's own!: I installed W10 over Win7 Ultimate a few days ago. There are many 'quirks', most just take getting familiar with the new OS, one though, is more than just a 'quirk', and is just getting out of hand. Whether using an offline app or online website, the cursor arbitrarily...