Windows 10: microsoft has my old email how to change it?

Discus and support microsoft has my old email how to change it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change my old email address for Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TiffneyBlakeley, Jul 12, 2019.

1. microsoft has my old email how to change it?

how to change my old email address for Microsoft

:)

TiffneyBlakeley, Jul 12, 2019
  2. SigrunS Win User

Microsoft account emails are going to an old email not listed in my account

I have two current emails stored in my Microsoft yet when I change my password Microsoft sends me notifications and codes to my old email address that is no longer listed under email aliases. Can anyone help where I would need to look to erase this old
    email?

SigrunS, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 12, 2019
  4. microsoft has my old email how to change it?

Microsoft Account Email Change

Hi Carlo,

Do you want to replace the current account with another Microsoft Account?

I suggest you to convert the current Microsoft Account to a local account and then convert back to Microsoft account but while doing so add the new Microsoft account that you want to replace with the old.

This way you would not need to transfer all her applications, software, data, etc.

1. Convert Microsoft Account to a local account

• From the Desktop. Press the Windows key and then press the letter R.
    • This will bring up the run box.
    • Type Control Panel and click OK.
    • This will bring up the control panel and you will be able to access the user accounts from there.
    • To change to local account, do the above steps, If in category view Click on user accounts and Family safety.
    • Then click on user accounts. Click on make changes to my account in PC settings. You should be able to change to a local account.

2. Convert local account to a Microsoft Account

Step 1:
    Go to Start
    microsoft has my old email how to change it? 6ec55dc1-424c-4352-b681-3d4a8342bc62.png?n=windows-10-windows-icon-20.png
    , and select
    Settings > Accounts > Your account.

Step 2:

Look to see which kind of account you used to sign in:

• A Microsoft account. If you're already signed in with a Microsoft account, your name and email address appear above your account picture.
    • A local account. If you're signed in with a local account, you'll see the words
      Local Account below your name, along with the Connect to a Microsoft account link.

Switch your local account to a Microsoft account.

Step 1:
    Go to Start
    microsoft has my old email how to change it? 6ec55dc1-424c-4352-b681-3d4a8342bc62.png?n=windows-10-windows-icon-20.png
    , and select
    Settings > Accounts > Your account.

Step 2:
    Select Sign in with a Microsoft account.

You might have to verify your password.

Step 3:
    Choose one of the following:

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries on the issue above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

microsoft has my old email how to change it?

1. microsoft has my old email how to change it? - Similar Threads - microsoft has old

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My old Microsoft account has been hacked and the email is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Microsoft account has been hacked and the email is changed: So, recovery forms don't work, they always say I put the wrong information, it is all right, I remember vividly all my stuff from this account, anyways, I'm very sad about this, it happened like 2 months ago and everything I tried wasn't working, the email was changed 2...
  6. My old Microsoft account has been hacked and the email is changed

My old Microsoft account has been hacked and the email is changed: So, recovery forms don't work, they always say I put the wrong information, it is all right, I remember vividly all my stuff from this account, anyways, I'm very sad about this, it happened like 2 months ago and everything I tried wasn't working, the email was changed 2...
  7. My old Microsoft account has been hacked and the email is changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Someone has changed my email on one of my Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone has changed my email on one of my Microsoft accounts: Hi,I came across an issue with loging in to my microsoft account. After further investigation I found out that my e-mail was changed not by me. The e-mail adress that is now connected to the microsoft account is totaly unknown for me. I tried to fill in the "account recovery...
  9. Someone has changed my email on one of my Microsoft accounts

Someone has changed my email on one of my Microsoft accounts: Hi,I came across an issue with loging in to my microsoft account. After further investigation I found out that my e-mail was changed not by me. The e-mail adress that is now connected to the microsoft account is totaly unknown for me. I tried to fill in the "account recovery...
  10. changing my admin from an old email to a new email

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my admin from an old email to a new email: looking for step by step procedures on switching my admin from old email to the new email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-admin-from-an-old-email-to-a-new-email/f01033f6-18fe-416e-9aac-04e3d13b7a9e