Windows 10: Microsoft has stopped functioning

Discus and support Microsoft has stopped functioning in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant open Microsoft store- It doesn't recognise that I'm connectedI cant open Feedback hub-Just does nothingI cant create a new Contact us... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by s34nd1tch, Aug 31, 2021.

1. s34nd1tch Win User

Microsoft has stopped functioning

I cant open Microsoft store- It doesn't recognise that I'm connectedI cant open Feedback hub-Just does nothingI cant create a new Contact us ticket-because the chat had ended the chat box is greyed out so cant carry on with the ticket nor can i create a new one as it keeps sending me back to the page where i cant chat and the agents dont seem to be aware of this problem.i cant connect to virtual agent-does nothingThere is no problem with my connection.

:)

s34nd1tch, Aug 31, 2021

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Microsoft Edge has stopped woorking

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons why suddenly Edge would stop working. The first troubleshooting step that we can try is to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check out
    this link for more information and download link for the troubleshooter.

If the above step won't work, we also suggest resetting Edge. For this, follow the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Edge browser.
    • On the Cortana search bar, type Default App settings.
    • Click on Microsoft Edge (the list may not include Edge if your operating system is not on Creators Update.)
    • Under Microsoft Edge, click Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button and confirm.
    • Restart your PC.
    Note: Your PC must be updated to the latest version of Windows for this troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft has stopped functioning - Similar Threads - Microsoft has stopped

2. Any Wi-fi function has stopped, the button for it has gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Wi-fi function has stopped, the button for it has gone.: I’ve spent 1.5hrs on these forums looking for answers and the main method i see is that going to the troubleshooting tab and going to something related to networks there, but there is no button where it says it should be?Looking at Device Manager, it shows hidden there is a...
  3. Any Wi-fi function has stopped, the button for it has gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Wi-fi function has stopped, the button for it has gone.: I’ve spent 1.5hrs on these forums looking for answers and the main method i see is that going to the troubleshooting tab and going to something related to networks there, but there is no button where it says it should be?Looking at Device Manager, it shows hidden there is a...
  4. Any Wi-fi function has stopped, the button for it has gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The search function on my laptop has stopped working.: The search function on my laptop has stopped working. I can't type anything into the bar so I have to use the Windows symbol and search through the menu. This happened after a recent Windows update and I don't know if that's coincidence or not. Any assistance would be...
  6. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

The search function on my laptop has stopped working.: The search function on my laptop has stopped working. I can't type anything into the bar so I have to use the Windows symbol and search through the menu. This happened after a recent Windows update and I don't know if that's coincidence or not. Any assistance would be...
  7. The search function on my laptop has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Clipboard has stopped functioning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard has stopped functioning.: My clipboard was working fine until today morning. When I open the clipboard by using shortcut Win+V, I get to see "nothing here" displayed always : , whereas earlier, I could see all of the recently copied texts and images.However, I am able to copy and paste things as usual...
  9. Clipboard has stopped functioning.

Clipboard has stopped functioning.: My clipboard was working fine until today morning. When I open the clipboard by using shortcut Win+V, I get to see "nothing here" displayed always : , whereas earlier, I could see all of the recently copied texts and images.However, I am able to copy and paste things as usual...
  10. the automatic translation function has stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the automatic translation function has stopped working: the automatic translation function has stopped working e.g. at https://www.newsru.com/russia/ always translate pages from Russia to ENGLISH >>> MESSAGE APPEARS couldn't translate this page try again ....and try again ...and try again .... this happens on most...