Windows 10: Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

Discus and support Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hate microsoft i will never buy an apple product but if i could go with any other company i would. I have tried calling three times today for help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElleZesky, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ElleZesky Win User

Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

I hate microsoft i will never buy an apple product but if i could go with any other company i would. I have tried calling three times today for help every time i have made a ticket number and been forwarded to the right office. Only to sit on hold for hours and never be helped. Fix Windows 10 you lazy morons.

:)

ElleZesky, Nov 3, 2020
  2. HemantPal Win User

Microsoft- Worst Services

Hi All,

Microsoft provides worst services.

HemantPal, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Worst customer service ever

Honestly Im not 100% sure how MS, such a large corporation can be so terrible to their customers. My father broke his work laptop and needed a new one to replace it quickly. So i decided id order him one. I purchased the laptop and pay extra for the express
    shipping, then product should have shipped out in 2-3 days + the 2 days it takes for shipping i should gety product in a week. The product says pending so i contact Customer Service (CS) they say it'll work in a couple of hours. 3 Days later nothing. I again
    contact them and they brought it to the ''escalation" team to see what happening with my product and theyd email me. A day goes by so i contact them again anf again and each person tells me to wait. Finally, one guy told me straight up that the item is out
    of stock and that id be available in a week. By this time mind you my dad already lost a client (aka a lot of money) but i was able to lend him my laptop temporarily. He also tells me i should recieve some sort of compensation for the late delivery. So I wait
    patiently, the item is back in stock so i again ask why my item is pending. And again they tell me to wait a couple hours till they find out why. 3 Days later and still no response. A representative tells me that the item wont ship till July 8th. AN ENTIRE
    MONTH after i bought it! This is seriously unacceptable. He'd look into the matter personally. I email him and no response. Honestly at this point I'm mentally tired and financially at a loss. This is some of the absolute worst customer service I have ever
    seen. It honestly makes me sick.

DaveBhardwaj, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

1. Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen - Similar Threads - Microsoft has single

2. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE": I lived through the 90's & early 2000's, how in the @#$$ is your customer service worst! Called for the 1st time and made a mistake with ai agent. Okay, so I called back 10 times, and the Ai ASSUMES that I'm calling for the same thing. It tells me to go online, which wont...
  3. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE": I lived through the 90's & early 2000's, how in the @#$$ is your customer service worst! Called for the 1st time and made a mistake with ai agent. Okay, so I called back 10 times, and the Ai ASSUMES that I'm calling for the same thing. It tells me to go online, which wont...
  4. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Worst customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  6. Worst customer service

Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  7. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  8. Worst customer service experience ever

Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  9. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen: I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I...
  10. Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...: Since Microsoft stupidly eliminated Home Group features, my laptops can't network to each other, and even the level THREE "pit in India" can't figure it out. They're two new identical laptops, so it's not a hardware problem. Twenty hours and still counting, online and on the...