Windows 10: Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...

Discus and support Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since Microsoft stupidly eliminated Home Group features, my laptops can't network to each other, and even the level THREE "pit in India" can't figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by #rlw999, Sep 25, 2018.

1. #rlw999 Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...

Since Microsoft stupidly eliminated Home Group features, my laptops can't network to each other, and even the level THREE "pit in India" can't figure it out. They're two new identical laptops, so it's not a hardware problem. Twenty hours and still counting, online and on the phone with technical support, waiting interminably through missed appointments THEY had scheduled, navigating their awful phone tree, having no recourse for complaints or service problems. This is a simple concept: - allow two computers in a home to share total access to one another through wifi. There are WAY TOO MANY SETTINGS that must be ticked just right for just a simple concept. No way to contact real people for real solutions. A shameful, inferior product from a company that has monopolized the business. Should I return the computers and try Apple? Are they as bad?

:)

#rlw999, Sep 25, 2018
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Sep 25, 2018
  3. HemantPal Win User
    Microsoft- Worst Services

Hi All,

Microsoft provides worst services.

HemantPal, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...

The worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!!!

I have just updated windows 10 on my Surface pro 3 and I had several issues that I did not have before, but what was even worst is to deal with the customer service!!!! First it was extremely hard to reach them over the phone. When I finally did , the representative,
    who answered was extremely rude, not helpful and at the end he just hang up on me!!! My issue wasn't resolved and I feel that spending more that $1000 dollars on buying this product wasn't a great investment... Please think twice before buying it because first
    it is not the most reliable product on the market and second when you will have a problem don't expect being help!!

Very disappointed !!!

irinapoliak, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any...

1. Microsoft has the worst customer service I have ever experienced ... why aren't there any... - Similar Threads - Microsoft has worst

2. most atrocious customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    most atrocious customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life.: Your piece of **** operating system wasn't allowing me to select more than one item at a time in a folder. Every time I selected more than one item and tried to do something the folder closed. I spent nearly 2 hours trying to get support through your worthless pos chat...
  3. most atrocious customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    most atrocious customer service I have ever experienced in my entire life.: Your piece of **** operating system wasn't allowing me to select more than one item at a time in a folder. Every time I selected more than one item and tried to do something the folder closed. I spent nearly 2 hours trying to get support through your worthless pos chat...
  4. You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You have my vote for "THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE": I lived through the 90's & early 2000's, how in the @#$$ is your customer service worst! Called for the 1st time and made a mistake with ai agent. Okay, so I called back 10 times, and the Ai ASSUMES that I'm calling for the same thing. It tells me to go online, which wont...
  5. Worst customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  6. Worst customer service

Worst customer service: You folks have the worst customer service that I have seen and that is saying something. I have called 5 times to make a change in our church MS 365 subscription to go to non-profit status. I am told we will receive a call back and I never receive it. Just waiting for calls...
  7. Worst customer service experience ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  8. Worst customer service experience ever

Worst customer service experience ever: My account got locked for violating the terms of service. I'm not sure what I did but I promise you, I wasn't trying to break the rules. I may have been hacked and surprisingly, I was able to reset the password without an act of congress. So, I called the customer service...
  9. Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen: I hate microsoft i will never buy an apple product but if i could go with any other company i would. I have tried calling three times today for help every time i have made a ticket number and been forwarded to the right office. Only to sit on hold for hours and never be...
  10. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen: I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft has the worst customer support

2. microsoft has some of the worst customer service

3. microsoft worst customer service