Windows 10: Microsoft has to fix another bug folks

Discus and support Microsoft has to fix another bug folks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Looks like yet another out-of-band patch coming our way to fix this bug. Most likely will be rushed out the door and cause more breakage across the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lintekPC, Mar 23, 2020.

1. lintekPC Win User

Microsoft has to fix another bug folks

lintekPC, Mar 23, 2020
  2. hacker111 Win User

Microsoft Fixes Bug in Windows Live File-sharing Service

I'm not surprised that Microsoft fixed the bug so quickly...but accidentally moving foldders into the trash...wow that aight right...

hacker111, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Why isn't Microsoft fixing the non-responding Taskbar bug in Windows 10?

This bug that causes the Taskbar to stop working has been around a long time and yet the solutions being suggested (perhaps other than 'reset/re-install') do not work.

What's most infuriating is that different Microsoft technicians suggest different solutions to try out even though most people who have tried them report back to Microsoft that they DO NOT WORK!

When is Microsoft going to admit that this is a bug and that they are working hard on a permanent fix for it?

I think it's disgraceful and irresponsible that Microsoft continues to side step this VERY COMMON issue.

Why should I spend hours of my time resetting Windows and then having to re-install all my programs?

If there is a definite fix for this bug, please let me know.

rogermarshallhunt, Mar 23, 2020
  4. D_o_S Win User

Microsoft "Find a bug"

To help incent its own employees to file and fix bugs in Windows Vista, the Microsoft brass is implementing a bounty program, according to one employee. The Windows team will pay employees $100 for each bug file and fixed. And the employee with the most bugs filed and fixed will earn an extra $500.

Source: Microsoft Watch

D_o_S, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft has to fix another bug folks - Similar Threads - Microsoft has fix

2. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Forum Bug Fix: According to Microsoft to reply in a forum you click the 'reply' button.One raised by me has the reply visible. Those created by others do not.So how do I get the 'reply' button to display and reply to an existing...
  3. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Forum Bug Fix: According to Microsoft to reply in a forum you click the 'reply' button.One raised by me has the reply visible. Those created by others do not.So how do I get the 'reply' button to display and reply to an existing...
  4. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bug that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get what is wrong with the windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bug-that-microsoft-should-fix/1dda11cd-5ee3-4a26-815a-84088b9d6519
  6. Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get and if i press custom scan and point to any folder it returns me this errorwhat is wrong with the windows security...
  7. Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.

in Cortana
    Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.: The search glich again but even worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fixed-a-bug-and-made-a-bug/99b1930d-b293-4cd3-b64c-391bbbf3530e
  8. Has this happened to one of you folks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this happened to one of you folks?: submitted by /u/derulenspiegel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7k5jn/has_this_happened_to_one_of_you_folks/
  9. Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?: When I use Snip & Sketch with HDR on under Win10, the screenshots show with all colors messed up. Anyone has found a way to fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/El_Enemigo [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft has not fixed the preview pane bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft has not fixed the preview pane bug?: The bug I'm talking about is that you can't delete files (mostly PDF) when the preview pane is active. It says that the file is already in use. I am just wondering.. aren't their software engineers working with Windows as well and noticed that annoying bug? *Biggrin...