Windows 10: Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Discus and support Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mar_M., Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mar_M. Win User

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Hello!

I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call. The quality then switches back and forth. I have tried different ways, but I am unsure of how to fix it. I apologize if this was not very understandable since the issue is hard to explain. Overall though, the headset has been great and I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you.

:)

Mar_M., Mar 19, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User
    lifechat lx 3000 problems

Hi,

The error code 28 signifies that the driver for the LifeChat LX 3000 isn't installed. What I can suggest is for you to check the answer from our community by
    Santosh_Rai through this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 19, 2020
  3. AlonLubin Win User

Microsoft lifechat lx 3000 and windows 10

Does anyone have problems with lifechat lx-3000 headset on windows 10?

I am using win 10 pro 64 bit and can not find suitable drivers for the headset.

AlonLubin, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 - Similar Threads - Microsoft headset lifechat

2. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10: Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and laptops as i have tested it. I have deleted and uninstalled the driver connected and updated driver and it refuses to work....
  3. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  4. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue: Hello! i've got Microsoft Headsets: LifeChat LX-3000 and microphone doesn't work. I've tried all steps from this article and anyone of them haven't resolved my problem...
  5. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  6. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  7. Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?

Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?: I use the headphones for work and often listen to recorded phone calls. I hear one caller through one ear and the other caller through the other ear. Is there anyway of turning this stereo function off so that I can hear both callers through both ears please? I am using...
  8. LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty

LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty: I purchased a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 on August 27, 2019 from a retailer through Amazon.com. The microphone has stopped functioning. I believe it is the connection leading from the headset to the in-line mute/ volume control. I believe this because I heard static if the...
  9. Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue: Hello Microsoft recently i've been having trouble with my lifechat lx-3000. For some reason when ever i press the mute button it doesnt work plugging it in doesn't work i cant hear audio but i can only hear audio on from my monitor so please microsoft please respond to this...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifechat lx 3000 driver windows 10