Windows 10: microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

Discus and support microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Henry and Sandy Unger Win User

microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone

:)

Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018
  2. bushman49 Win User

Hearing aid apps

I have a lumia 650 windows 10 phone. I need to be fitted with hearing aid. Is there an app for connectivity with a ResoundLiNX aid as per iphone and samsung????? If there isn't, there should be!

bushman49, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Gene6049 Win User
    HEARING AIDS

Why doesn't Microsoft have an app or program to get my "STARKEY HEARING AIDS" to work through my computer

I have Windows 10 and bluetooth hearing aids.

Gene6049, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Javith3 Win User

Hearing aid compatibility?

hi, Am located in India. Can you suggest a good smart phone with hearing aid compatible rating features which can be available in india

Javith3, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - microsoft hearing aid

2. Hands-on with Microsoft’s Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with Microsoft’s Windows 10 Your Phone app: Microsoft’s Your Phone app is potentially a good news for anyone who uses a combination of Windows 10 and Android phone. Your Phone app aims to bring your Android and Windows 10 PC closer, basically allowing users to drag and drop pictures between their PC and an Android...
  3. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666
  4. microsoft bingo for windows 10 phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo for windows 10 phone: number balls stop coming, the rest of the game continues as normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-bingo-for-windows-10-phone/ba9b0001-ad57-4abc-b293-843b75aae2ce
  5. help connecting Signia hearing aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...
  6. Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps for Android updated with support for Windows 10 Your Phone app: A while ago, Microsoft made an app that gathers all of the apps that are built by them under a single roof. Called Microsoft Apps, it’s an app that makes it easier for users to keep track of all of the apps built by the company. It’s a great tool to discover some new...
  7. Phone app not installed correctly with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Phone app not installed correctly with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Originally, I updated to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update using Windows Update except after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update was running, the Phone aka CommsPhone app is not installed properly as basically it is showing up as ms-resource:AppListName in the Start Menu and...
  8. Phone app / iphone with windows 10

Phone app / iphone with windows 10: I noticed there is a phone app and also in settings phone where windows 10 offers to link up with your iPhone or Android. Does anyone know what it does? Seems interesting as to what it’ll do but at the same time sounds risky. I’d be wary of it having a bad impact on my iPhone...
  9. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App: Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App New version released today, no info on what’s new [img] Upgrade Advisor is pretty much the phone sibling of the “Get Windows 10” app launched by Microsoft for PCs running an older version of Windows, and is...
  10. New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?: A Windows Phone app from Microsoft called Phone Insider has been discovered today. The app could possibly signal that the company is preparing to launch its rumored preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. The short description of the app simply says: "The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hearing aid app for microsoft phones