Windows 10: microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

Discus and support microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018.

1. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone

:)

Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018
  2. bushman49 Win User

Hearing aid apps

I have a lumia 650 windows 10 phone. I need to be fitted with hearing aid. Is there an app for connectivity with a ResoundLiNX aid as per iphone and samsung????? If there isn't, there should be!

bushman49, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Gene6049 Win User
    HEARING AIDS

Why doesn't Microsoft have an app or program to get my "STARKEY HEARING AIDS" to work through my computer

I have Windows 10 and bluetooth hearing aids.

Gene6049, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Javith3 Win User

microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

Hearing aid compatibility?

hi, Am located in India. Can you suggest a good smart phone with hearing aid compatible rating features which can be available in india

Javith3, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

1. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - microsoft hearing aid

2. pair hearing aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair hearing aids: how do i pair my hearing aids thru bluetooth for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pair-hearing-aids/0029fce8-4d8f-4f09-8df1-b4e67e47dfc1
  3. hearing aids question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hearing aids question: is it possible to add hearing aids as a device if it did not originally come in the system. i added bluetooth external but cannot connect. the system came with Realtek audio but no hearing aid to switch to....
  4. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  5. Hearing Aids with Windows 10

Hearing Aids with Windows 10: I have been able to pair my hearing aids to my Dell Inspiron 15 computer but they don't seem to work with Windows 10. Help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aids-with-windows-10/e4fe1c45-d88d-4bcd-b570-949a62f15fd2
  6. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  7. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  8. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  9. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...
  10. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hearing aid apps

2. hearing aid app windows 10

3. windows 10 hearing aids app

4. how do i confirm my hearing aids are working with this pc,
  5. 2b305,
  6. bluetooth hearing aid app for pc,
  7. hearing aid apps for windows 10,
  8. windows 10 hearing aids,
  9. can you connect a resound LT977-DW hearing aid to windows 10 computer,
  10. microsoft.comhttps://www.bing.com/shop?q=import photos from phone windows 10 site%3amicrosoft.com&form=shoptb,
  11. using phonak app on microsoft surface,
  12. hearing aids windows 10,
  13. phonak hearing aid not showing as output audio device on laptop,
  14. how to pair widex hearing aids to bluetooth computer,
  15. how to solve this app is not compatible with this device in window phone 10