Windows 10: microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

Discus and support microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018.

1. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

I get the message on my desktop that I own the hearing aid app but with my phone connected to the usb port I am not able to install the app on my phone

:)

Henry and Sandy Unger, Sep 8, 2018
  2. bushman49 Win User

Hearing aid apps

I have a lumia 650 windows 10 phone. I need to be fitted with hearing aid. Is there an app for connectivity with a ResoundLiNX aid as per iphone and samsung????? If there isn't, there should be!

bushman49, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Gene6049 Win User
    HEARING AIDS

Why doesn't Microsoft have an app or program to get my "STARKEY HEARING AIDS" to work through my computer

I have Windows 10 and bluetooth hearing aids.

Gene6049, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Javith3 Win User

microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

Hearing aid compatibility?

hi, Am located in India. Can you suggest a good smart phone with hearing aid compatible rating features which can be available in india

Javith3, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone

1. microsoft hearing aid app installation on the windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - microsoft hearing aid

2. hearing aids

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  3. Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please re connecting Phonak Audeo M hearing aids: Good Day, I have a Surface Laptop 2 & wear Phonak Audeo M hearing aids which are Bluetooth enabled. I cannot find the devices when trying to connect them to the computer I have read your previous support advice re Phonak B devices, however this doesn't seem to apply to the...
  4. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  5. how can i get my cell phone bluetooh working ... i have bluetooh hearing aids.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i get my cell phone bluetooh working ... i have bluetooh hearing aids.: how can i get my cell phone bluetooh working ... i have bluetooh hearing aids. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-cell-phone-bluetooh-working-i/662bc866-9e14-41c3-bc0e-bdeafa30ccc8
  6. How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer? ***Tile modified from Bluetooth hearing Aids***...
  7. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...
  8. Hands-on with Microsoft’s Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with Microsoft’s Windows 10 Your Phone app: Microsoft’s Your Phone app is potentially a good news for anyone who uses a combination of Windows 10 and Android phone. Your Phone app aims to bring your Android and Windows 10 PC closer, basically allowing users to drag and drop pictures between their PC and an Android...
  9. hearing aid app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hearing aid app: I have been trying to install the app on lumina phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/hearing-aid-app/b2aedf95-6ba7-4094-b1e6-0fdc290cd666
  10. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hearing aid app windows 10

2. windows 10 hearing aids app

3. phonak app for windows

4. connect bluetooth hearing aids to pc,
  5. phonak app for windows 10,
  6. online hearing aid app for microsoft,
  7. android hearing aid connection,
  8. microsoft hearing aid app,
  9. is there an app for connecting my windows 10 computer to my mfi apple hearing aids,
  10. hearing aid and receiving calls on Windows phone,
  11. windows phone hearing aid apps,
  12. hearing aid app microsoft,
  13. hearing aid app for microsoft phones