Windows 10: Microsoft Hearts

Discus and support Microsoft Hearts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So at my place of work, some of the PCs still uses Windows XP and sometimes to pass the time I play some of the card games that comes with Windows. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mTaylor0248603, May 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Hearts

So at my place of work, some of the PCs still uses Windows XP and sometimes to pass the time I play some of the card games that comes with Windows. But can someone explain to me why Microsoft Hearts is blatantly cheating?

Microsoft Hearts [​IMG]

Why is Ben's score being given to me? I'm playing under the name tony.

:)

mTaylor0248603, May 23, 2020

2. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2020
  3. Gorm50 Win User
    Vista Oberon Microsoft Hearts for MS10?

Sorry to be a continued pain, but following the directions to post feedback does NOT work as illustrated. Instead of getting groups of subjects that best categorizes my experience, suggestion after selecting Windows Feedback I get diverted to a Google listing
    of websites, ALL of which look to be signups for Insider, which does NOT interest me. Can only assume the instructions, prompts on my Windows 10 app have changed. Is there a DIRECT method to convey my preference for bringing back the Oberton MS Hearts cardgame
    available on Vista machines, replacing the MS10 Hearts

Deluxe which is a POOR substitute?

Thanks,

Dave

Gorm50, May 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Hearts

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Hearts

1. Microsoft Hearts - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hearts

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  5. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  6. what the heck, microsoft?

what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  7. what the heck, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the heck, microsoft?: so i tried to extract the tar file that I EXTRACTED WITH 7ZIP because windows extracting doesn't work and every time i try to do it, some weird error appears, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER? heres a photo if you don't believe me...
  8. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  9. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  10. Microsoft Hearts Network on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hearts Network on Windows 10: I'm missing the Microsoft Hearts Network program that came with earlier versions of Windows. Is there a version that I can run on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-hearts-network-on-windows-10/3bdbb6a7-d558-4659-be90-d76a0e319e3b