Windows 10: Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything

Discus and support Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to switch my account as I have the minecraft windows 10 edition on my other account and would like to download it onto my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BethanyWhitelaw, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything

Hello,

I am trying to switch my account as I have the minecraft windows 10 edition on my other account and would like to download it onto my laptop. When I try to log in however, it asks for Windows Hello. My laptop isn't compatible with windows hello... It won't accept my pin or aught...

:)

BethanyWhitelaw, Apr 2, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Laptop adapter died

Typically the power circuitry in the laptop will have voltage regulators that will step down the voltage anyway to the required internal voltage. Most can take some slop

Beertintedgoggles, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything

1. Microsoft Hello not on laptop but laptop requires it to do anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hello laptop

2. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  3. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recognising a hello laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recognising a hello laptop: Is it true that only surface cameras are supported by Windows Hello face recognition? My company is offering me a working laptop, but I'm not sure how to say which ones supports hello face....
  6. Laptop won't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't do anything: Hi there i lost power whilst performing a factory reset on toshiba sattelite c50d and now i have this Select boot device message I have tried the bios trick and it didnt work also it says no ODD Just to make things better it has no disc tray either. Any help would be...
  7. I can’t do anything in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t do anything in my laptop: [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i...
  8. Windows Hello on my next Microsoft laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on my next Microsoft laptop: Microsoft totally disabled face and fingerprint recognition in Windows Hello on my current laptop. This is permanent. Various technicians have attempted to install a new BIOS driver, to no avail. Sign-in Options shows a statement that face and fingerprint recognition are not...
  9. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login or do anything with my laptop: Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I cant login or boot from USB. When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to...
  10. Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello not working on Microsoft Surface Laptop: Windows Hello was working fine on my device, a 2018 Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10. However, 1 day it just stopped working. I have tried the following steps based on several articles: - Completed all Windows updates - Set a new PIN - Updated all drivers for...