Windows 10: Microsoft Hello options

Discus and support Microsoft Hello options in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My daughter is 5 years old and sometimes uses our computer. I do not wish her to have an email account as of yet. Is there a way to have her able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CraigStinehour, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Microsoft Hello options

My daughter is 5 years old and sometimes uses our computer. I do not wish her to have an email account as of yet. Is there a way to have her able to use this computer with Hello without setting up an email address for her?

:)

CraigStinehour, Dec 31, 2018

2. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft Hello options

Windows hello option is not available

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us.

Please be informed, in order to use Windows Hello you will need a compatible “depth” camera compatible device. Facial authentication will need a 3D depth camera to get it working. No existing webcams will not work. Additional features like
    finger print authentication will work with any existing fingerprint sensor devices.

In order to active this feature, you must have the right hardware and the driver is installed.

Follow the below steps to configure Windows Hello.

• Head to “Settings” and then click on “Accounts”, and next on “Sign-in options”.

• Set up a PIN code (ignore this step if you already did) by click on “Add” button. Once you have done that step, the options to set up Windows Hello will visible.

• You will see an option named “Face”, just click on “Set Up”.

• Click on “Get started”.

• Move yourself to the front of the camera and make sure your face is in the center of the frame. It will automatically register your face to the system.

• There is an improvement option in the next step to improve recognition. Use it if you wear glasses (or not). It will help to make sure you are recognized in quality.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Hello options

1. Microsoft Hello options - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hello options

2. Window Hello options are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Hello options are not working: I have a lenovo yoga laptop and it will no longer let me use any Windows Hello options- face id nor fingerprintwhich i was able to use the whole time ive been using this computer up until a few months ago. Whenever i go into settings, and try to reset it, it just says 'this...
  3. Windows Hello options not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello options not working: Hi, I have Dell XPS laptop, and had the fingerpint login working. At some moment, I tried to enable the face recognition. From that moment on, the pincode login and fingerprint login no longer worked. When I go to Settings, Login options, I can set a pincode. It goes...
  4. Windows Hello Options

Windows Hello Options: Hi, Dear Recipient......!!!! I am fine, hope you will also be enjoying your life. Dear.... I am facing an issue with my machine. It is Dell Lattitude 3510 Core i5 10th generation machine. I've configuredWindows 10 Pro on it. Its version is: 20H2 OS Build 19042.746. I want...
  5. Windows hello options unavailable

Windows hello options unavailable: I've already asked for help on this but I guess I'll need to ask again. My windows hello options are unavailable and I don't know how to get them back. They were working before and then I one day when I went to log on my computer it stopped working. I have an Asus vivobook...
  6. Windows Hello options not working

Windows Hello options not working: Upon updating the BIOS in my HP Envy x360 I was prompted to set up my pin and fingerprint again. After doing this i wanted to set up a second fingerprint, as i had before, but am unable to use any of the options through windows hello in settings, i updated my fingerprint...
  7. Windows Hello Options Not Working

Windows Hello Options Not Working: Hello everyone : This morning I booted up my Windows 10 HP Omen. I have a short and sweet pin that I normally use as my password. At sign in the laptop prompted me that I needed to update my pin. I did not see a way to bypass this, so I figured I'd update my pin, log in,...
  8. Windows Hello Options Missing

Windows Hello Options Missing: Hello! I've run into this problem, that, well at least the PIN option (windows hello) has vanished. I don't know if this problem came with the old update or the 1903 update. I discovered the problem when I went to log in to the Windows Store, and it told me my PIN wasn't...
  9. Windows Hello options unavailable

Windows Hello options unavailable: I just reset my Thinkpad X380 to fix a driver issue and now I can't set up a pin or use fingerprint as all the Windows Hello options are greyed out and say currently unavailable. When I click on them I am given a something went wrong message. Also, many settings pages have a...
  10. Hello sign on option

Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347

Users found this page by searching for:

1. worlhttps://signup.live.com/signup?mkt=en-us&uiflavor=app&lw=1&fl=easi2&client_id=51483342-085c-4d86-bf88-cf50c7252078&wreply=https%3a%2f%2fwww.office.com%2f%3fauth%3d1d

2. windows hello is preventing some options from being seen

3. windows hello is preventing

4. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown,
  5. hello option,
  6. windows hello preventing options,
  7. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown in dell inspiron