Windows 10: Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Discus and support Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cynthia dillingham, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?

:)

cynthia dillingham, Apr 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft Edge Hijacked by yahoo

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What do you mean by Microsoft Edge hijacked by yahoo?

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Microsoft Edge?

• What are the steps have you tried?

• Since when are you facing the issue?

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

Install Windows 10 prof on Windows 11 laptop guidance needed

Hello, I just bought a Lenovo Idea Pad with Windows 11 pre installed on it. However I cannot tolerate Windows 11 for x,y,z reasons. I saw on internet that in order to go to windows 10 professional, I have to re-image the laptop. I am a bit technology savvy so if anybody could give the desired step by step basics of the process, I greatly appreciate it? I will purchase from Microsoft original Keys since this will be my main laptop for coding Python. I am thinking of going online & downloading ISO file, installing from USB & then purchasing licence from Microsoft? If these steps are correct or I am missing any other crucial steps please advise with links? I thank you in advance for all assistance appreciated.

CodeBreaker434, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

1. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent - Similar Threads - Microsoft hijacked laptop

2. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  3. Windows 11 installed without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  4. Windows 11 installed without consent

Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...
  5. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop: I had to download a bunch of Microsoft Apps for work but, I always use Google. Microsoft keeps hijacking my laptop and screwing everything up. How can I use the programs I need to but still have Google for all my other stuff stay intact. It's really pissing me off. It even...
  6. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop: I had to download a bunch of Microsoft Apps for work but, I always use Google. Microsoft keeps hijacking my laptop and screwing everything up. How can I use the programs I need to but still have Google for all my other stuff stay intact. It's really pissing me off. It even...
  7. Microsoft Hijacking My Laptop

8. laptop tapped or monitored without my consent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop tapped or monitored without my consent: Hi, I would like to know how can I find whether my personal laptop has been hacked and monitored or possibly copied files from whilst working in the office. I work as a contractor and use my own laptop when working. How can I find if the laptop had been cloned using the...
  9. Without my consent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Without my consent.: I scheduled the latest Windows Update for sometime next week. I woke up this morning with my computer in the middle of the update. I had to access some files for work but couldn't. Windows Update acted without my consent. I took the time to verify twice that the scheduled...
  10. Fresh install - windows is installing stuff without my consent ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install - windows is installing stuff without my consent ?: Hey Frustrating. Installed windows + anti virus and from nowhere a pop up window showed up to install Razer Synapse. How why is windows installing stuff without my approval? Where can I disable that invasive functionality? I pretty much want to disable any/all automatic...