Windows 10: Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or...

Discus and support Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft hijacked my latest photos and I found them accidently. I don't know how to get to my pictures. I want them on my computer where I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DixieDetelj1, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or...

Microsoft hijacked my latest photos and I found them accidently. I don't know how to get to my pictures. I want them on my computer where I can use them as I need them. The site I happened on will not let me copy my pictures or print them. The only choices are unacceptable.

How can I get my own personal photos onto my computer?

:)

DixieDetelj1, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge Hijacked by yahoo

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What do you mean by Microsoft Edge hijacked by yahoo?

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Microsoft Edge?

• What are the steps have you tried?

• Since when are you facing the issue?

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or...

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or...

1. Microsoft hijacked my photos to some place besides my computer. It won't let me copy or... - Similar Threads - Microsoft hijacked photos

2. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  3. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  4. My Windows won't let me open some files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows won't let me open some files.: At first I thought it was my windows defender and it might be, but I can't turn it off. There is no option for it. I even opened CMD as trusted installer and admin, but the access was denied. I use advanced run to try and open these files, but I have no clue on how to really...
  5. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  6. My computer won't let me update or log-on. .

My computer won't let me update or log-on. .: My computer won't let me update or log-on. . The msg I get is "OOPs, probability our fault, try again. My outlook seems to work fine with my user id and password....
  7. Windows won't let me copy photos from Scandisk to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't let me copy photos from Scandisk to my PC: I have always been able to import photos from my camera by inserting my Scandisk from my camera. Then I would be prompted about what I wanted to do. Now this is not working. So frustrating! I was prompted to use Adobe to open - that seemed odd, but it was my only choice....
  8. Windows won't let me reset my computer

Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...
  9. Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos won't let me add my pictures into a video: I tried to add a photo into the "make a video" part of the Photos app, but a message popped up that said "We couldn't add some files. These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them." I tried it with photos that have worked before as well, but the same...
  10. Microsoft is hijacking my computer

Microsoft is hijacking my computer: It has been months now since the latest Windows 10 upgrade and I am going in circles with this upgrade. It barely finished installing it that it starts downloading again, slows down my computer, not allowing me to work, practically hijacking my computer. I have had...