Windows 10: Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

Discus and support Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Creative agency partners are developing mixed reality applications for clients such as Paccar, Lowe’s, Red Bull Air Race, CDM Smith, UK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...xpands-europe/

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2017

2. Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi Scott

The Hololens is not available to the general public yet.

The Hololens program that Microsoft is offering is for the developers who will be developing apps for the Hololens.

Go to the following website. Click the links on the Blue Menu Bar. Enjoy.

Hololens Main:

Microsoft HoloLens

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Mar 12, 2017
  3. AlanW284 Win User
    Windows 10 - Problem Reporting

I don't really care about the error reporting to Microsoft; I'm in favor of using non-personal error data from applications or services to be used in creating patches.

However, I still need to know whether this company (Windows PC Services) is or is not a current Microsoft Pinpoint Partner. I was not able to search the partner page using a company name, as I was able to in the past. If they are a Microsoft Partner,
    where and to whom do I file a complaint to get them removed? Regardless of that answer, I am pursuing administrative and potentially criminal complaints against them through federal agencies.

AlanW284, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

1. Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe - Similar Threads - Microsoft HoloLens Agency

2. Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Designed for Xbox partner hardware program: [ATTACH] At Xbox we’ve long believed that accessories are a critical part of the gaming experience. Whether it’s controllers, headsets, or storage for that catalog of games we know you’ve collected over the years, accessories enhance the...
  3. HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall: HoloLens 2 is currently available in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In these markets, industry-leading companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and education are using enterprise mixed...
  4. Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates: Hi—my name is Pablo Veramendi, and I’ve had the honor of managing the Microsoft Student Partner program since January. I’ve spent much of this year getting to know amazing students across the globe who are making an incredible impact through technology. Student Partners...
  5. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands: Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows. Today, at Microsoft Future Decoded in London, over 15,000 IT and business decision makers came together to talk about...
  6. Microsoft partners get ready for #UpgradeYourWorld

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft partners get ready for #UpgradeYourWorld: One of the most important ways we deliver Windows to the world is through great partnership with leaders across the industry. This has always been our heritage, designed to offer great choice and innovation to our customers. With Windows 10, we’ve been working hand-in-hand...
  7. Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program: Just over a year ago at Build 2016, we welcomed 10 digital and creative agencies to develop mixed reality solutions as part of the HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program. As part of the program, we provided these partners with technical readiness training to extend their...
  8. Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe: Program experiences 10x growth in just over 6 months, coming to APAC soon Last July, as a part of the Surface Enterprise Initiative, we announced a new Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program with four resellers – CDW, Insight,SHI and Zones. Our goal was to provide...
  9. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...
  10. Try Microsoft HoloLens at IP Expo Europe on October 5-6th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Try Microsoft HoloLens at IP Expo Europe on October 5-6th 2016: [img] The Microsoft HoloLens is a ‘Mixed Reality’ device positioned between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality where it recognises the surrounding environment and overlays information. It allows you to blend high-definition 3D holographic content into your physical...