Windows 10: Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

Discus and support Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What if game day was no longer confined to your television screen, but covered your room and took over your coffee table? Today, we shared a glimpse of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

Source: Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 2, 2016
  2. JimDewitz Win User

adobe flash player

When trying to launch in fantasy football on ESPN NFL mock draft It says my adobe flash player is blocked, but in my setting it shows enabled. Where else could it be blocked?

JimDewitz, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Downlaoding videos from YouTube in win10

I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE11. It happens with NFL football games. I downloaded basketball games, various other videos from YouTube and they are full screen. Last week when I had win8 I downloaded two NFL games and they were full screen. Only after
    installing win10 did this problem start. I have automatic updates on win10.

david piekarczyk, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

1. Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football - Similar Threads - Microsoft HoloLens NFL

2. NFL app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NFL app: I can’t get the nfl network app to download on my pc. It says I own it but I can’t access it anywhere or attempt to redownload It. The only spot it says to download is my Xbox but when I check my devices it shows my pc under my devices but not when I try to download...
  3. NFL app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFL app: I can’t get the nfl network app to download on my pc. It says I own it but I can’t access it anywhere or attempt to redownload It. The only spot it says to download is my Xbox but when I check my devices it shows my pc under my devices but not when I try to download...
  4. NFL app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for PC, play this game'. Football Manager 2019 says the same but I can't download...
  6. Can't login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams with Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams with Edge: How to I adjust the settings to allow me to login to my NFL Fantasy Football teams on Edge? Safari and Chrome work fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cant-login-to-my-nfl-fantasy-football-teams-with/84860e57-6845-4b85-8f4d-c81d821140ea"
  7. Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens: In November, we announced the release of Trimble’s SketchUp Viewer to the Windows Store, the first broadly available commercial Microsoft HoloLens application. Trimble is using HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer to bring mixed reality to the construction industry, enabling...
  8. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready for the football season with Microsoft: Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type Covers. Let Bing predict which teams will win [img] Bing has you covered this professional football season from...
  9. Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view..

in Windows 10 News
    Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view..: Microsoft is working on new product that uses new technology to do things that have never been done before. The product, HoloLens, is an augmented reality device that I first got to experience back in January. Since that time, Microsoft has been able to produce...
  10. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...