Windows 10: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan

Discus and support Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, I am excited to welcome another country to join us on our holographic journey. It is my pleasure to welcome Japan to the HoloLens family!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan

Source: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 28, 2016

2. Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 28, 2016
  3. Can the hololense work in the real world?

Hi Scott

The Hololens is not available to the general public yet.

The Hololens program that Microsoft is offering is for the developers who will be developing apps for the Hololens.

Go to the following website. Click the links on the Blue Menu Bar. Enjoy.

Hololens Main:

Microsoft HoloLens

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Nov 28, 2016
  4. z3r010 Win User

My pre-order is out tomorrow, I really hope they ship straight away *Biggrin

z3r010, Nov 28, 2016
  5. dencal Win User
    $3000.....How much in UK?

dencal, Nov 28, 2016
  6. z3r010 Win User
    Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan [​IMG]

z3r010, Nov 28, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    What!

A 1,000 more Euros than my new PC

Cliff S, Nov 28, 2016
  8. dencal Win User

dencal, Nov 28, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Ok thanks for the clarification dencal*Smile
    Then it's worth it(as long as it has good sound too*Wink)

Cliff S, Nov 28, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Someone needs to make a Vader VR helmet*Smile

Cliff S, Nov 29, 2016
  11. Stephanie Win User
    Stephanie, Nov 29, 2016
  12. z3r010 Win User
    I've just got my shipping notice *Biggrin

z3r010, Nov 29, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Nov 29, 2016
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    *Party

Brink, Nov 29, 2016
  15. z3r010 Win User
    MEH, I've just checked the tracking and it's just been scanned in the Netherlands and will reach me on Friday *Sad

£2.8k toy and they are too tight to put it on a next day delivery!!!!!

z3r010, Nov 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan - Similar Threads - Microsoft HoloLens comes

2. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  3. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  4. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Japan account?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japan account?!: I received a message about my JAPAN account!!! I dont have a JAPAN account!! HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japan-account/639b3016-0b36-4350-be34-7d57eeda28cc
  6. Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hololens: It is rumored that the Apple glasses will use the iPhone as a short-range Wi-Fi processing power so the glasses can remain small like regular glasses. And that it'll have an operating system called star port my question is worst case scenario would the Microsoft Surface...
  7. Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  8. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...
  9. Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio: Microsoft has a proven track record of transforming productivity: empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the digital transformation that the modern workplace is currently undergoing, mixed reality is providing new ways for companies to visualize and...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football: What if game day was no longer confined to your television screen, but covered your room and took over your coffee table? Today, we shared a glimpse of that future in a brand new concept video unveiled at the Super Bowl 50 panel discussion, “The Future of Football: How...