Windows 10: Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

Discus and support Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

Source: Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 19, 2016

2. Mixed Reality Viewer

Mixed Reality Viewer should have interactive games like Quiz on maths, science, general knowledge and other topics.

Mixed Reality Viewer should also have chat with new people in Mixed Reality Environment.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Feb 19, 2016
  3. The Windows Mixed Reality portal doesn't think I'm connected through USB 3.0 even though I am

Hello, thanks for the quick response!

As for the part about device manager, I can see 'HoloLens Sensors' I do believe it goes without saying, but obviously I don't own a HoloLens headset.

Other than that, I don't have any 'Windows Mixed Reality options in my settings. Let it be clear that I can't even complete the setup of Windows Mixed Reality with my current problem, so there really isn't anything to reinstall.

Looking forward to further suggestions.

-Toby

Beingfollowed, Feb 19, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Love it

Ms is looking more and more like an exciting company again -- I remember IBM in the earlier days before it got rid of Main frames and its PC division --many many good things came out of its Labs before it turned into another essentially mega boring "Service" company.

Well done Ms

Nice lot of innovation coming from Ms these days.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality - Similar Threads - Microsoft HoloLens space

2. Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo: Redmond, Washington – The first time people don the new HoloLens 2 on their heads, the device automatically gets to know them: It measures everything from the precise shape of their hands to the exact distance between their eyes. The artificial intelligence research and...
  3. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  4. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  6. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands: Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows. Today, at Microsoft Future Decoded in London, over 15,000 IT and business decision makers came together to talk about...
  7. HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality: Today, I am thrilled to announce an important milestone for Microsoft HoloLens and our mixed reality journey. On behalf of everyone on the team, Kudo and I would like to welcome developers and commercial enterprises from Australia, Ireland, France, Germany, New Zealand,...
  8. Manipulating Space and Time in Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Manipulating Space and Time in Mixed Reality: Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality each has distinct advantages when it comes to bringing digital capabilities into our everyday lives. Everything users see, including the environment and every object can be controlled and changed. This also means that what users see...
  9. Making mixed reality: a conversation with Alexandros and Sophia

in Windows 10 News
    Making mixed reality: a conversation with Alexandros and Sophia: Meet the team using mixed reality for cancer research [img] Dr. Olivier Elemento (left) alongside with his Ph.D students Neil Madhukar and Katie Gayvert, analyze medical network data (photo courtesy of the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine) Welcome! This is...
  10. Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future: Microsoft is known by many as the legacy business and productivity company, but how is Microsoft developing products which will enable the wonderful science fiction future? To begin, science fiction depicts a future where screens are everywhere, they recognize you and any...