Windows 10: Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???

Discus and support Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After you decided your product is not anymore a product (Sooooo convenient for u), You simply tell us: **** U ALL, WINDOWS USER'S... However, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yachtdesigner, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???

After you decided your product is not anymore a product (Sooooo convenient for u), You simply tell us:

**** U ALL, WINDOWS USER'S...

However, there are many Lawyers and Countries where your policies is NOT VALID!!! AND PEOPLE WITH MONEY WHICH IS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE WE ARE THE OWN OF OUR COMPUTERS AND, CONSEQUENTLY, OF THE OPERATIONAL SYSTEM AND THE OTHER SOFTWARE, EITHER IF THE AMERICAN COMPANIES THINK IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT TRUE FOR YOU!!! UNFORTUNATELY, IN SEPTEMBER 11TH A BOEING DO NOT DROP OVER SUCH A GLOBAL PIRACY COMPANY. THIS ENTERPRISE IS WORST THAN ALL TERRORISTS TOGETHER IN SEATTLE. BUT, WHY???? CERTAINLY YOU ARE (DISAGREE) ASKING... SIMPLY BECAUSE WE CAN'T HAVE A STABLE SYSTEM WITH ALL THE DRIVERS WORKING, AS WE NEED. SPECIALLY INTO A LAB, WITH COMPUTERS ATTACHED INTO MICROSCOPES, MEVs, SPECTROSCOPY SCANNERS AND A VAST INSTRUMENTATION. SO, EACH SIX MONTHS WE ARE OBLIGATED TO UPDATE THE SYSTEM. IT DOESN'T MATTER FOR YOU STUPID PROFESSIONALS (YES, PROFESSIONALS, BECAUSE I DO NOT FOLLOW A CHIEF, IF HE/SHE TELL ME TO KILL A LOT OF SYSTEMS EVERY NIGHT), THAT DO NOT THINK IN ANY CONSEQUENCE AROUND THE WORLD. THIS IS CASE TO HAYA'S TRIBUNAL. AND I'LL MAKE THE MAXIMUM EFFORT TO PROPAGATE THE RISKS OF THIS INSANE IDEA FROM YOU IT AMERICAN PROFESSIONALS TO PROMOTE A BIG JUDGMENT AT HAYA'S COURT. WHY??? BECAUSE ME, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TRIED TO FIGHT EVERY DAY WITH INFINITIES OF BUGS CAUSED BY YOU MICROSOFT AND YOUR ALL ENGINEERS OF SOFTWARE. ALL YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE BY THIS DISORDER AROUND THE WORLD. UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT CHANGE THE ALL APPLICATIONS FOR ONE THAT IS DESIGNED FOR LINUX SYSTEMS. IN CONTRARY A LOT OF PEOPLE HAD CHANGED THEIR OS FROM THE COMPUTERS.

PLEASE READ IN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA YOU NEED THIS IDENTICAL MESSAGE.

:)

yachtdesigner, Feb 9, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511??? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 9, 2019
  3. OSdevr Win User
    Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511???

1. Microsoft, how do I downgrade updates to the 1511??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft downgrade updates

2. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?: Hi. I upgraded to Windows 11 month or so ago. I found that it included the new Microsoft Whiteboard.After using the app for a few days, I did not like it.So, I was wondering if I could do a downgrade to the older version of the app, which was available in Windows 10.Is the...
  3. Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 — How do I downgrade to the old Microsoft Whiteboard?: Hi. I upgraded to Windows 11 month or so ago. I found that it included the new Microsoft Whiteboard.After using the app for a few days, I did not like it.So, I was wondering if I could do a downgrade to the older version of the app, which was available in Windows 10.Is the...
  4. [help] how do i downgrade windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [help] how do i downgrade windows?: I want to downgrade windows but don't know how, the button to go to a previous build isn't clickable anymore.I'm on version 20H2 and want to downgrade to 1703. Please help me because i bought forza horizon 4 for 90$ and i can't play it...
  5. How do I downgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I downgrade.: Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade/bfb02610-be38-4652-b2e2-a5fe940c8f6d
  6. How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?: Hello. I'm trying to play PUBG Lite, but it cant run on DirectX 12. I know how to download and install DirectX 11, but I have no idea how do I uninstall DirectX 12. submitted by /u/Somebodyidk124 [link] [comments]...
  7. how to update to 1909 from 1511

how to update to 1909 from 1511: long story short updated to 2004 was not stable, rollback didn't help and couldn't reset using windows settings. so had to do a factory reset with a recovery disk. now PC stuck at 1511 how do I update to 1909. Tried using update assistant but it's going straight for 2004,...
  8. Downgrade a Windows 10 1809 OEM version to 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade a Windows 10 1809 OEM version to 1511: Hey, I have bought a Lenovo laptop that came with a Windows 10 1809 activated so I guess that it is the OEM version and not the retail version. So this version of windows 10 is not able to run smoothly and fast on the hardware present in my laptop so I was thinking to...
  9. How do I downgrade from 1909?

How do I downgrade from 1909?: I've tried unonstalling "feature package for windows 10" now windows says I'm on 1809 but all the problems persist. It's already been more than 10 days so I can't roll back the update. How cam I go back to 1809? Because of this I can't even use MS office....
  10. How do i downgrade to a older version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i downgrade to a older version?: Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results. I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809...