Windows 10: Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings

Discus and support Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently we loaded Windows 10 Pro to our Surface Hub 2s. During meetings on Teams after a few seconds of inactivity the screen dims and we have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doverspark, May 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings

Recently we loaded Windows 10 Pro to our Surface Hub 2s. During meetings on Teams after a few seconds of inactivity the screen dims and we have to touch the screen your move the curser on keyboard to relight the screen.How can we set Hub 2s up so the screen does not dim during our meetings. We tried screen adjustments with no luck.Thanks

:)

doverspark, May 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

Source: Surface Hub 2S advances Microsoft's vision to empower teams in today's modern workplace | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, May 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

Source: Surface Hub 2S advances Microsoft's vision to empower teams in today's modern workplace | Microsoft Devices Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings

Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...b/ba-p/1265199

Brink, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings

1. Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hub Dimming

2. Conputer has BSOD during a critical meeting on Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conputer has BSOD during a critical meeting on Teams: Hi there,My Laptop has BSOD during a very important meeting on Teams,Its a clean Install of Windows 10 with all drivers being updated.Can you help to diagnose the issue please? Here is the Memory.DMP...
  3. Conputer has BSOD during a critical meeting on Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conputer has BSOD during a critical meeting on Teams: Hi there,My Laptop has BSOD during a very important meeting on Teams,Its a clean Install of Windows 10 with all drivers being updated.Can you help to diagnose the issue please? Here is the Memory.DMP...
  4. Conputer has BSOD during a critical meeting on Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  6. Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub: We are working closely with the Microsoft Teams product group to continuously improve the meeting and collaboration experiences on Surface Hub.On March 30, we are updating the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub. This update brings fixes and quality improvements based on the...
  7. Dark screen during Teams video Meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen during Teams video Meetings: Hello, When I am using my Windows lifecam 3000 in Teams video it comes on very dark, like I am working in a cave. I usually like to blur my background but I dont have to now. Then all of a sudden it gets bright like it is supposed to be. It is not something I can control...
  8. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  9. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Surface Hub 2S - Ep. 21

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Surface Hub 2S - Ep. 21: On this week’s episode of Microsoft Unboxed, cohosts Sonia and Colleen collaborate on collaboration. Colleen surfaces some facts about how the modern workplace is changing and the importance of teamwork and collaboration in job satisfaction for higher-performing, more...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S: Today we joined Steelcase in New York to share our vision for empowering teams and unveiled new details about the Surface Hub 2S product line, introducing the new 85-inch screen size and bringing unprecedented, battery-enabled mobility to the 50-inch collaboration device....