Windows 10: Microsoft HUP Access

Discus and support Microsoft HUP Access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Earlier today I used my work email to see if I could still get VISIO Pro via HUP. It was available a few weeks ago. When I used my work email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimothySommer1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft HUP Access

Hello,

Earlier today I used my work email to see if I could still get VISIO Pro via HUP. It was available a few weeks ago. When I used my work email earlier, I got a response stating I qualified. I used my home Microsoft login and at that point, received a message telling me that was the wrong account. Now when I enter my work email, I never get a response back telling me I am qualified. What is the best course of action.

Thanks in advance

Tim

:)

TimothySommer1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Sep 6, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft HUP Access

Microsoft Office HUP

I bought Microsoft Office HUP on a portable stick, but cannot figure out how to load it onto my computer.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

JohnSalzer, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft HUP Access

1. Microsoft HUP Access - Similar Threads - Microsoft HUP Access

2. Office 2010 HUP download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2010 HUP download?: This is a bit of a longshot, but is there any way to download Office 2010 from MS? I have a HUP key for Office 2010 Pro but the only installer I can find only goes back to 2013. Only need Word a couple times a month on my personal laptop so don't want to buy it again unless I...
  3. HUP respone time inquiry

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP respone time inquiry: I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016. I entered my work email this morning, but no response to my work email yet. How long does it usually take the HUP to...
  4. HUP Recovery

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HUP Recovery: Back in '17 I signed up w/ the HUP and got Office 2016 ~ is there any way of recovering this now that I've upgraded to W10? I originally put Excel and Word on, then took them off for various reasons. I can find an installer thing [it seems to be] in my downloads folder but I...
  5. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  6. Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.

Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.: I have office 2019 home and business. Whenever update is there, It is not shown in windows update, though in advance options of windows update, I have enables all Microsoft products. Further it never updates. It hangs in downloading updates. I have reported this in other...
  7. HUP FOR MILITARY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP FOR MILITARY: Hello, I was able to get HUP purchase through my previous email @navsoc.socom.mil but we recently changed that email address to socom.mil and I cant find the necessary product code to access the purchase site. I typed in the NAVSOC.socom.mil address to see if it still works...
  8. What is HUP ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is HUP ?: What is HUP ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is/eec77593-c06f-4cd2-8086-925e34465d6a
  9. HUP versions

HUP versions: I have installed Office 2019 Pro Plus from the HUP (Home User Program) as I am allowed to. I had Office 2016 (HUP version too) but I clicked Run instead of Save. I would like to uninstall Office 2016 first and then install Office 2019 again. I have the file and the key. Can...
  10. HUP and OneDrive allowance

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUP and OneDrive allowance: Hi. I recently signed up to the Home Use Program to get 365 and, mainly, to get the extra OneDrive storage that comes with 365. I've installed, restarted, yet still only have 5GB storage. Going online and checking my account details, I am met with a message stating 'You...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot sign in from HUP activation link