Windows 10: Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point

Discus and support Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when ever i open up my device manager it shows that. Device ROOT\VKRNLINTVSP\0000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: wvkrnlintvsp.inf Class Guid:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joshirosama, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point

when ever i open up my device manager it shows that.

Device ROOT\VKRNLINTVSP\0000 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: wvkrnlintvsp.inf
    Class Guid: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Service: vkrnlintvsp
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters:
    Problem: 0x25
    Problem Status: 0xC0000225

:)

Joshirosama, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19635.1 (mn_release) - May 28 Insider

I've noticed this for a several builds now. Does anyone else have a driver problem with Microsoft-Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP? I'm not using Hyper-V so it's not really a problem for me. It just bugs me to see the Exclamation mark when I check Device Manager.

Winuser, Jul 5, 2020
  3. jbl1985 Win User
    Hyper V Integration Services are not Available

I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu after I connect to the VM to install Integration services, there is no such option under the Action Menu to Insert Integration Services Setup Disk . The instructions
    seem so simple but I seem to be missing something. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services
    Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may need to start the installation
      manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point

Hyper V Integration Services are not Available

Hi,

To help you with your Hyper-V concern, we suggest that you refer to this
    link
    about Managing Hyper-V Integration Services.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point

1. Microsoft Hyper-V NT Kernel Integration VSP Yellow Exclamation point - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hyper Kernel

2. YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YELLOW EXCLAMATION: hello.from.yesterday appears a YELLOW EXCLAMATION in win defender. I do not what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-exclamation/85b0ab30-0d84-46af-879c-8e4bd320168a
  3. YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YELLOW EXCLAMATION: hello.from.yesterday appears a YELLOW EXCLAMATION in win defender. I do not what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-exclamation/85b0ab30-0d84-46af-879c-8e4bd320168a
  4. Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point

Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Win 11. Settings->Privacy&Security->Windows Security->Core Isolation says"Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable."I can see no obvious action to take to fix this. What should I do?...
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  6. Integration with hyper-v

in Windows 10 Customization
    Integration with hyper-v: Is there something like seamless,coherence or unity mode in hyper-v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integration-with-hyper-v/a8fd68dc-71a6-4b61-aaca-92c36592ce26
  7. Yellow exclamation point next to all my network adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow exclamation point next to all my network adapter drivers: I recently upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10. The upgrade went fine but when I got logged in it wouldn't connect to wifi, not even showing available networks. So I tried to wire in and that didn't work either. I tried downloading the Network adapter driver to...
  8. Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !: Windows 10 Update - I see an Update - Intel 1904.12.0.1208, with a yellow triangle & inside an exclamation mark????? should I let this update install, is there a risk to do this update ? This is scary !...
  9. Hyper-V: No "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V: No "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option: I added an existing .VHD (XP SP3 guest OS, which I originally created in Virtual PC 2007 running on an XP SP3 host OS) to Hyper-V via the Hyper-V Manager. It worked fine, except, I have no "Insert Integration Services Setup Disk" option in the Action menu, so I have no video,...
  10. Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Where is the Integration Service Disk of Hyper-V in Windows 10?: Hello guys *Smile I want to install a Windows 7 VM with Hyper-V, but I could not find the item "Insert Integration Service disk" in the Action menu of Hyper-V console. [img] Now my Windows 7 VM looks ugly with no Aero effect and screen resolution is not autoscale....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hyper-v VSP YELLow exclamation

2. root\vkrnlintvsp\0000 drivers

3. microsoft hyper-v nt kernel integration vsp