Windows 10: Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Discus and support Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help, I can't use Virtualization on my Windows 10. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Device manager has a warning sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Snich101, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Snich101 Win User

Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Please help, I can't use Virtualization on my Windows 10. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Device manager has a warning sign on it.

Here is what in the Device Manager says:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Object Name not found.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating it doesnt also fix it.

:)

Snich101, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Mark St..., Mar 20, 2019
  3. Rex99ny Win User
    Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Mar 20, 2019
  4. jbl1985 Win User

Importing Virtual PC -> Hyper V

Thank you. I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu to install Integration services, of course, there is no such option under the Action Menu. The instructions seem so simple but I'm still missing something...

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services

Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may
      need to start the installation manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hyper Virtualization

2. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?: In trying to fix my computer, I came across the microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver with an exclamation point, in a triangle on it. I read that I should uninstall it & reboot the computer & that Windows would automatically re-install that driver....
  3. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?: In trying to fix my computer, I came across the microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver with an exclamation point, in a triangle on it. I read that I should uninstall it & reboot the computer & that Windows would automatically re-install that driver....
  4. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyper converged infrastructure microsoft: My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia) They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines. Thanks, Tomer Gardi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi, I was wondering if all I really need to do to backup activated virtual machines but not associated virtual hard drives is just to copy the virtual hard drive folder to another drive (or even one drive) . All I am really interested is in saving the machines which have...
  7. Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V

Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V: Hi guys, I enabled Hyper-V feature in Windows 10 but unable to create a virtual switch. I tried to create private and internal types of virtual switch but every time the process stuck on "Applying changes". What could be the reason of that? Thank you. 61906
  8. Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v

Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v: Hi There I am using windows 10 Pro, and had a virtual machine installed using Hyper-V with two virtual HDD in that VM. Recently I had some problem with my Windows 10 OS and had to reset my windows with keeping all the files and settings, and it installed a new windows...
  9. Hyper-V Virtual Switch

Hyper-V Virtual Switch: I cannot create a Virtual switch when using Hyper-V get this error message: [img] I am using a Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter and running Hyper-V with Admin Privleges. Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio i7 with 8GB Ram running Windows 10 pro. Thanks...
  10. Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows: How to: Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows How to Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 8 and 10 [img] Note There's nothing wrong in running the Hyper-V Manager and launch your virtual machines from there. However, creating a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver uninstall

2. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver download

3. disable microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver

4. what is microsoft v virtualization infrastructer driver,
  5. microsoft hyper-v virtualization infra,
  6. microsoft hyper virtualiation infrastructure driver update windows 10,
  7. microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructer driver,
  8. disable hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver,
  9. is the microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver necessary?,
  10. microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure device driver