Windows 10: MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

Discus and support MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was deleting files in my laptop because i have a little storage left so I deleted every file that is not important, After I deleted things i had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarukiKomuro, Jan 11, 2021 at 7:12 PM.

1. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

I was deleting files in my laptop because i have a little storage left so I deleted every file that is not important, After I deleted things i had a lot of GB but then when i woke up another day and clicked on word 2013 and even power point 2013 when i tried downloading them again it just says Error 2503 .I think that when i was deleting i accidentally deleted the windows installer file and now i cant have the free word 2013, power point 2013, and other office 2013 apps. Please help i need this for school im a 11 Year Old boy Please help it is making me buy the Office 365 Pack and i don't have a credit card . Windows this is for my school and im poor and this is the only laptop/computer i have.

:)

HarukiKomuro, Jan 11, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED  c: /windows/installer ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

3. C windows installer folder - Delete?

Is it C:\Windows\Installer or C:\Windows Installer

??

4. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2021 at 7:13 PM
Thema:

MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

1. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCIDENTALLY DELETED

2. Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive: I really need help...I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 on my C: Drive with no GUI about an hour ago, for virtualization purposes. I'm feverishly trying to do a system restore, but on the recovery menu "revert to previous versions of Windows" is missing, and the...
  3. i accidentally deleted aero.theme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i accidentally deleted aero.theme: So i got my new chinese tablet that run windows 10 today. I dont like that preinstall theme so i go to %windir%\Resources\Themes and delete the aero.theme and the whole file call aero. After that i restart the tablet and now it wont start up after the Windows 10 loading...
  4. I accidentally deleted Microsoft office

I accidentally deleted Microsoft office: I didnt know Microsoft word was a part of Microsoft office. And i didnt use Microsoft office (atlease i thought that) but now i cant download it anymore. It says i have to pay. What should i do and how do i re-install it? And do i get the documents back then? submitted by...
  5. So I accidentally deleted the Windows\Installer folder.

So I accidentally deleted the Windows\Installer folder.: What should I expect to happen? Is there a fix? submitted by /u/lucaslolcraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmuxlw/so_i_accidentally_deleted_the_windowsinstaller/
  6. Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally: I accidentally deleted the mail app that came with Windows 10, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-in-windows-10-was-deleted/56fd7eac-3513-407e-a5b1-12f267fa2fa5
  7. I accidentally deleted C drive on Microsoft Surface Windows 10

I accidentally deleted C drive on Microsoft Surface Windows 10: Please help! I just did the stupidest thing I’ve ever done and deleted the folders on my c drive instead of the thumb drive I had plugged in. The OS was protected so the laptop still works but all of my folders, pictures, and documents are gone. The only thing I really care...
  8. I deleted antivirus accidentally

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted antivirus accidentally: I happened to delete the Windows 10 antivirus. Can I retrieve it in any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-antivirus-accidentally/60ecd4b7-1db5-408a-a94c-7b1ccc923142
  9. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see...
  10. I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it?: I accidentally deleted windows/installer; how can I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-windowsinstaller-how-can-i/8b687751-4b8f-480f-901d-4de5217b9675