Windows 10: MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

Discus and support MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was deleting files in my laptop because i have a little storage left so I deleted every file that is not important, After I deleted things i had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarukiKomuro, Jan 11, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

I was deleting files in my laptop because i have a little storage left so I deleted every file that is not important, After I deleted things i had a lot of GB but then when i woke up another day and clicked on word 2013 and even power point 2013 when i tried downloading them again it just says Error 2503 .I think that when i was deleting i accidentally deleted the windows installer file and now i cant have the free word 2013, power point 2013, and other office 2013 apps. Please help i need this for school im a 11 Year Old boy Please help it is making me buy the Office 365 Pack and i don't have a credit card . Windows this is for my school and im poor and this is the only laptop/computer i have.

:)

HarukiKomuro, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED  c: /windows/installer ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Jan 11, 2021
  3. C windows installer folder - Delete?

Is it C:\Windows\Installer or C:\Windows Installer

??

Athlon2K15, Jan 11, 2021
  4. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer

1. MICROSOFT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED c: /windows/installer - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCIDENTALLY DELETED

2. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  3. I accidentally deleted my c drive when I booted from the installation media.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my c drive when I booted from the installation media.....: NOw when I try to install it says windows cannot be installed on a MBR partition table. I found a video to change MBR to GPT but I need to format my whole drive. I have 1 GB of important data thats too important. I can let the other data delete. I can't install windows to...
  4. I accidentally deleted my c drive when I booted from the installation media.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my c drive when I booted from the installation media.....: NOw when I try to install it says windows cannot be installed on a MBR partition table. I found a video to change MBR to GPT but I need to format my whole drive. I have 1 GB of important data thats too important. I can let the other data delete. I can't install windows to...
  5. I accidentally deleted my c drive when I booted from the installation media.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator: Hello, I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator, and I’m too scared to turn my pc back on. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-everything-in/55f921d6-7549-46d5-a3d8-3f39086e3bb6
  7. Accidentally Deleted C:/ProgramData/Windows Defender/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted C:/ProgramData/Windows Defender/: I accidentally deleted the windows defender folder from program data and now windows defender won't start up again. Ive tried manually installing an update but that doesn't work. Do I have to copy the folder from a different installation of windows to get it to work again?...
  8. I accidentally deleted Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted Microsoft office: I didnt know Microsoft word was a part of Microsoft office. And i didnt use Microsoft office (atlease i thought that) but now i cant download it anymore. It says i have to pay. What should i do and how do i re-install it? And do i get the documents back then? submitted by...
  9. So I accidentally deleted the Windows\Installer folder.

So I accidentally deleted the Windows\Installer folder.: What should I expect to happen? Is there a fix? submitted by /u/lucaslolcraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmuxlw/so_i_accidentally_deleted_the_windowsinstaller/
  10. I accidentally deleted C drive on Microsoft Surface Windows 10

I accidentally deleted C drive on Microsoft Surface Windows 10: Please help! I just did the stupidest thing I’ve ever done and deleted the folders on my c drive instead of the thumb drive I had plugged in. The OS was protected so the laptop still works but all of my folders, pictures, and documents are gone. The only thing I really care...