Windows 10: Microsoft Ignite keynote today at 9 a.m CDT

Discus and support Microsoft Ignite keynote today at 9 a.m CDT in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft's eventing schedule continues today with Ignite, it's enterprise focused conference being held for the next couple of days in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Ignite keynote today at 9 a.m CDT

See: Watch the Microsoft Ignite keynote live!

Brink, May 3, 2015
  2. z3r010 Win User

Live stream
    [ignite][/ignite]

[igtwit][/igtwit]

:)

z3r010, May 3, 2015
  3. I can´t see Facebook picture in my Kontakt´s (Germany)

hi Dirk,

to contact the German support:

Unterstützung per Telefon sieben Tage die Woche:

+49 (0693) 80789269

Betriebszeiten:

Montag bis Freitag:

9:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.

Samstag:

9:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m.

sonntäglich:

9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.

and the german Forum Answer

Microsoft Community

Guillaume

Guillaume L.- Microsoft Support, May 3, 2015
  4. Heinz1 Win User

Appointment times on outlook.com and HTC8X Windows 8 phone don't match.

When I set an appointment on my outlook.com account, it shows up two hours different on my synced HTC 8x Windows 8 phone; how do I fix it so that appointments on both the phone and the outlook account show the same time? For example, today I made an appointment
    for February 12 at 7:30 a.m. on my outlook.com account's calendar from my computer; it shows up on my phone at 9:30 a.m. Please advise.

Heinz1, May 3, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    thanks for live stream *Smile

Dave44, May 3, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    Windows 10 section of the keynote now.

z3r010, May 3, 2015
  7. z3r010 Win User
    I see he's using build 10105 "Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview" for the demo

z3r010, May 3, 2015
  8. Dave44 Win User

yes 10105 enterprise be good if they let us have it sometime soon

Dave44, May 3, 2015
  9. Kari Win User
    The tablet and phone used on PC (Continuum) demo is impressive! I like Windows 10 more and more every minute *Smile.

Kari, May 3, 2015
  10. z3r010 Win User
    I'm liking the file encryption stuff.

z3r010, May 3, 2015
  11. Dave44 Win User
    gonna be best and safest version of windows ever by looks of it *Smile

Dave44, May 3, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Windows Hello looks great.

Brink, May 3, 2015
  13. Microsoft Ignite keynote today at 9 a.m CDT

It certainly does *Party

SGT Oddball, May 3, 2015
  14. z3r010 Win User
    It's a shame I couldn't find the room for one of those surface hubs *Sad

z3r010, May 3, 2015
  15. Kari Win User
    It's a beautiful device! Any idea about how much it costs?

Thema:

1. Microsoft Ignite keynote today at 9 a.m CDT - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ignite keynote

2. This started today August 9, 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This started today August 9, 2023: This started today: Typed the server password on any pc on the intranet, it did not work. RDP from Internet, and it worked. Copy then pasted, it worked. This problem even exists for our encrypted Excel file. Had to change the password. Windows Server 2019 with Windows 10 Pro...
  3. This started today August 9, 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This started today August 9, 2023: This started today: Typed the server password on any pc on the intranet, it did not work. RDP from Internet, and it worked. Copy then pasted, it worked. This problem even exists for our encrypted Excel file. Had to change the password. Windows Server 2019 with Windows 10 Pro...
  4. This started today August 9, 2023

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  6. Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!

in Windows 10 News
    Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!: We’ve just opened the Call for Content for community-presented sessions at Microsoft Ignite in Chicago, IL, May 4-8 2015. These sessions are a great opportunity to share your hard-won expertise and best practices with other attendees at the event. The 20-minute sessions will...
  7. The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017: Hey all, hope you are getting excited for Ignite! We have a great slate of sessions scheduled this year for Outlook, spanning each of our different client and key scenarios like groups and calendaring. To make it easier to find us in Orlando, I've pulled together a list of...
  8. Microsoft to unveil "Windows 9" later today details

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to unveil "Windows 9" later today details: It's September 30th everyone. Later today, Microsoft is expected to unveil "Windows 9" to technology enthusiasts and journalists. The event was rumored to be happening about a month ago, and now the day is finally here. If you're wondering what to expect from today's event,...
  9. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...
  10. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite: We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting from many of these broader Microsoft investments but we’ve also spent this week outlining more details of the features we’re...