Windows 10: microsoft ikedon mic

Discus and support microsoft ikedon mic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i just got my mic today and pllugged it into my lap top. while im in OBS it reads my mic fine and everything is great but when i try to arm the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeremytobler, Nov 30, 2020.

1. microsoft ikedon mic

i just got my mic today and pllugged it into my lap top. while im in OBS it reads my mic fine and everything is great but when i try to arm the same mic while in mixcraft it says something is wrong and check that drivers are installed. this mic doesnt need drivers installed for it to work its plug and play. anyone know anything about this? thanks

:)

jeremytobler, Nov 30, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 30, 2020
  4. microsoft ikedon mic

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

microsoft ikedon mic

1. microsoft ikedon mic - Similar Threads - microsoft ikedon mic

2. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised: Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised. When looking at the playback option in the sound settings, I see the volume plays, the green bars light up, but won't hear the sound if the mic is raised. When the mic is lowered I can hear it....
  3. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised: Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised. When looking at the playback option in the sound settings, I see the volume plays, the green bars light up, but won't hear the sound if the mic is raised. When the mic is lowered I can hear it....
  4. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when the mic is raised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when I raise the mic.

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when I raise the mic.: My Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset mutes the mic and sound when I raise the mic. How do I get it to only mute the mic and allow the sound to still come through?I downloaded the Microsoft Accessory Center but that option isn't in the settings....
  6. Mic only works on Microsoft Teams

Mic only works on Microsoft Teams: Hi!My Windows 10 was automatically updated and since then my mic won't work on Google Meet, or for recording videos using the camera on my laptop. The only app where my mic works is Microsoft Teams.Can anyone help me fix this, please?...
  7. mic

mic: my mic isnt working ive tried all I can think of but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic/61b5fb84-272b-4f65-bb9f-79389f6ec4f8
  8. Microsoft Teams Auto adjust Mic level

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Teams Auto adjust Mic level: Every time I speak in Microsoft Teams my Mic Level (AT2020) rises from 20 to 100 so i am extremly loud. How can i disable that Teams autoadjusts my mic level? submitted by /u/Buffi1 [link] [comments]...
  9. mic

mic: my mic is not woring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic/811ac029-2b76-407e-a5d0-028d285496c2
  10. Mic

Mic: I have my Mic plug in but nothing happens. I have been through all the locations on this PC but no where do I see a Mic Icon to make adjustments, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic/c2dc3ad1-3947-41ff-a16e-8771f79808c2